8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Beautiful User
1,921 Posts
:banana::banana:

BDO Ortigas Tower
Project Name: BDO Ortigas Tower
Nothing spectacular about this project, just another filler in the skyline.

·
Master roofer
2 Posts
Yes it's glassy

I wonder what it feels like to install roofs on to those sky scrapers. Anyone of you been on top of one? The tallest I've been was 50th floor of Bank of America Corporate Center, I'm not a fan of banks though. LOL

·
10,025 Posts
what's so secretive about it? :D

it has been in the drawing boards since the late 1990's. even the first five floors (The Podium Mall) are already built. All they're trying to do is finish the unfinished tower on top of it ;)

·
ᜀᜈᜃ᜔ ᜋ,ᜋ,
1,699 Posts
what's so secretive about it? :D

it has been in the drawing boards since the late 1990's. even the first five floors (The Podium Mall) are already built. All they're trying to do is finish the unfinished tower on top of it ;)
we all know the mall is already there.. i'm mostly referring to the final plan.... usually SM is more public.. than this for major projects before construction.. so the 3-tower turning torsos has been scrapped for sure right?

Pretty lukewarm reaction for what will possibly be the nicest looking building in all of metro Manila.
i think its because of the render...

·
10,025 Posts
we all know the mall is already there.. i'm mostly referring to the final plan.... usually SM is more public.. than this for major projects before construction.. so the 3-tower turning torsos has been scrapped for sure right?
oh God yeah, i hope they won't revive the old design :crazy: three of those were an overkill :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
yeah, the render looks so raw and average so the reception for this tower is not that good at this time. for sure, in due time, SM will release the final plans and details that will hopefully surprise us all.:banana:

They better be sure that it'll be the most iconic structure to be built in Ortigas Center or else......:lol::lol:

·
Banned
204 Posts
gramercy is actually 302 meters

·
Registered
976 Posts
gramercy is actually 302 meters
Nope.

CPI already released the info that the Gramercy stands at only 250 meters. go back read on the local Gram thread for enlightenment.:)

OnT:

Can't wait for the better SM-BDO Towers perspective.:banana:

·
Registered
771 Posts
LOL. all this soon, soon-supertall fans club..wait until it gets built before you declare anything.

pero ako tatanungin, ayaw ko ng copy cat..gs2 ko..all glassy..plays with symettry architecture, out of this world impossible design. lol.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts