Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Eton Baypark Manila is a 23-story luxury residential condominium that affords its residents front-row views of two national landmarks: the Manila Bay and Rizal Park. It offers executive studios to two-bedroom units, with floor areas ranging from 34 to 93 square meters. Strategically located at a 744-square-meter lot at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and Kalaw Street in Manila.

Eton Baypark Manila will be launched on June 08, 2007. Eton is now accepting Letter of Intent/Reservation Checks. There will be an investors night on June 20,2007 to be held at the Century Park Hotel.

·
TheLibotero
13,815 Posts
Eton Properties to launch upscale condominium in Manila

By JUDITH BALEA

Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. (EPPI), a property firm controlled by tycoon Lucio Tan, said Friday it would start next year the construction of a 25-storey, furnished residential condominium in Manila.

Located at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and Kalaw Street, Eton Baypark Manila will be the company's second residential project following Eton Residences Greenbelt, which is now almost sold out.

Eton Baypark Manila will house 210 studio and two-bedroom units, providing unobstructed views of the Manila Bay and Rizal Park.

Prices of units range from P2.5 million to P8 million.

The project is slated for completion and delivery by 2010.

Company president Danilo Ignacio told reporters that the company would be needing more than its initial capital allotment of P10 billion this year to finance its seven key projects, including Eton Baypark Manila.

Ignacio said Eton is planning to develop an 11-hectare property at the corner of Quezon Avenue and EDSA and another one-hectare property in Makati into mixed-use commercial areas that will have residential units, hotels and business process outsourcing (BPO) centers.

By the third quarter, Eton will also start the construction of a 17-storey office building in Ortigas that will cater to BPO companies.

Ignacio said the company is also sourcing foreign master planners for a new development outside Metro Manila, the Eton City in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

·
The OC
2,903 Posts
http://business.inquirer.net/money/breakingnews/view_article.php?article_id=71440

Eton says it is not involved in Tan’s sequestration cases
By Daxim Lucas
Inquirer
06/15/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- The real estate company of the Chinese-Filipino tycoon Lucio Tan on Thursday sought to ease potential buyers’ concerns on its possible involvement in the government’s sequestration cases against Tan.

Officials of Eton Properties Philippines Inc. said in a news briefing that the company -- still officially known as Balabac Resources and Holdings Inc. -- was “not involved in any litigation issues pending before judicial bodies relative [to] ownership issues with the government.”

Eton president Danilo Ignacio said the company had received several inquiries from clients about its potential involvement in the controversial cases, especially after congressman-elect Ferdinand Marcos Jr. agreed to help the government reclaim 60 percent of Tan’s companies that allegedly were acquired illegally.

“Neither is [Eton] one of the sequestered companies under the Lucio Tan group being pursued by the PCGG [Presidential Commission on Good Government],” Ignacio said.

He added that these sequestration orders of the PCGG against Tan’s companies had been lifted and declared null and void as early as February 2006 by the anti-graft court Sandiganbayan.

“In layman’s terms, the said sequestration orders were rendered in violation of the ownership rights of the said Lucio Tan companies, which include Allied Banking Corp., among others,” he said.

Ignacio said Eton reassured potential buyers about their concerns and pointed out that sales have so far been unaffected by the developments.

Eton formally unveiled plans for development of Eton Baypark Manila, a 25-story condominium building at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and T.M. Kalaw Street in Manila. (click link for more)

·
Proud to be Filipino
4,822 Posts
TM Kalaw and Roxas Blvd? Di naman siguro sa location ng Luneta Hotel to no? (Wag naman sana)
Luneta Hotel is on the next block or corner from Roxas Blvd... along Mabini St if I'm not mistaken...

wow.. ganda ng location nito.. and that's why the old structure on the site was demolished long ago noh...

ay ito repost ko yung pix ni oboi... Eton, I would presume, will be on the empty lot on the rightmost side of the picture where the traffic light is..

·
The OC
2,903 Posts
Luneta Hotel is on the next block or corner from Roxas Blvd... along Mabini St if I'm not mistaken...

wow.. ganda ng location nito.. and that's why the old structure on the site was demolished long ago noh...
Correction... Luneta Hotel is at the block bounded by TM Kalaw, Alhambra and Guerrero Sts.

ay ito repost ko yung pix ni oboi... Eton, I would presume, will be on the empty lot on the rightmost side of the picture where the traffic light is..
Yup, you are correct. It'll be located at that fenced off lot.

[/quote]

·
...geologist...
828 Posts
if i had the money, i would renovate and retrofit the luneta hotel....it's such a treasure!!! i hope they don't tear it down (i hope they hadn't already).....

and i hope eton baypark manila will be as grand!! it better be!

·
Atenista sa Frisco
11,534 Posts
Eton Properties to build condo in Otani Hotel site
By Jenniffer B. Austria
http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=business3_june15_2007

Eton Properties Philippines Inc., the property unit of tobacco and airline tycoon Lucio Tan, yesterday launched its second high-end residential condominium project near Rizal Park in Manila.

Eton president and chief operating officer Danilo Ignacio told reporters in a briefing that the project, called Eton Baypark Manila, was the company’s response to the needs of Manila-based businessmen and entrepreneurs for a high-end residential condominium.

“We are getting a lot of inquiries from businessmen from Chinatown area and we are also getting strong interests from Fil-Americans for this project,” Ignacio said.

The project is located at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and T.M. Kalaw Street, the site of the landmark Otani Hotel, which was foreclosed by Allied Bank from deceased property magnate Tan Yu.

The project is a 25-story condominium offering studio to two-bedroom units with price ranging from P2.5 million to P8 million per unit.

Construction will start early next year for completion by December 2010.

Ignacio said Eton Baypark Manila was part of the seven priority projects that the company planned to develop over the next five years.

He said the management could go back to the board to ask for additional funds for future projects after earlier allocating P10 billion in capital expenditure for the seven projects.

The company in April to launched The Eton Residences Greenbelt in Makati. Ignacio said the project had been sold out two months after launching.

Eton Properties is also set to launch Eton IT Center, an office development to leased primarily to business process outsourcing companies. Two BPO companies have expressed interest in leasing a space in the area.

Construction of the Eton IT Center will begin in the third quarter of the year for completion by December 2008.

·
HRH
997 Posts
Just wondering, maybe they have the same designer with Cityland... It's quite disappointing. I mean Luneta and Manila Bay Area is really a good place for Residential building. I'm expeting something iconic.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts