Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Space puts all of Manila’s finest features right at your doorstep – top universities, shopping malls, dining establishments, governments offices & historical points of interests.

DORMITEL UNITS
• Condominium units designed as comfortable dorm rooms with a minimum of 2 beds with study desk depending on unit size
• The Dormitel Floors shall be managed by our accredited • Property Management Services Group
• Unit owners have the option to lease their units or the available “bedspace” thru our company’s accredited
• Property Management Services Group

CONDOMINIUM UNITS
• Condominium units designed for primary residence
• Unit owners have the option to lease their units thru our company’s accredited Property Management Services Group

Schools
Beside Space Adamson University
Across Space Technological University
0.3 km. Philippine Normal University
0.8 km. Mapua Institute of Technology
1.0 km. Pamantasang Lungsod
1.0 km. Lyceum of the Philippines
1.3 km. San Juan de Letran
1.4 km. Manuel L Quezon University
1.5 km. Centro Escolar University
1.5 km. City College of Manila
1.5 km. San Sebastian College
1.5 km. San Beda College
1.5 km. La Consolacion College

• Commercial
200 m. away from SM Manila

FACILITIES AND AMENITIES

FEATURES
• 28 storey Building
• Iconic Art Deco Design
• 2-Level Retail Stores for Dining & Convenience Shopping
• Sky Garden @ the 6F Amenity Area
• Secured premises with Security Key Card for all unit owners
• Two (2) elevators with Air-conditioned Main Lobby
• CCTV system for common areas and elevator cars
24-hour security
• Fully-automated Fire and Smoke Detection System
• Water reservoir and separate fire reserves
• Stand-by emergency power
• Centralized Garbage Room

AMENITIES
• Active Gym
• Study Hall for Residents
• Amenity Deck with View of Manila Bay
• Sprawling Gardens for Residents’ Use
• Lounge benches within the Amenity Garden
• Full WI-FI coverage

http://www.myproperty.ph/en/Residen...ondo-Unit-for-Sale--372028.aspx?mrg=1&cid=100

:banana::banana:

·
11,187 Posts
This one actually falls somehow within the sightlines of the Rizal Park. :D But thankfully, judging from the big size of the lot as compared to the small footprint of the tower, it may as well still be compliant within the low FAR (due to the institutional zoning of the area) so they may not find any technical incompliances with the development of this project unlike what is being done to the taller neighbor right now.

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
Decades ago , there's an existing highrise within the vicinity ( Gotesco twin towers ).
San Marcelino St. is already quite far unlike in Taft Ave. which is very near Rizal park ,
besides the building is not so tall / massive . I like the art-deco design .

·
One Of A Kind!
2,661 Posts
This one actually falls somehow within the sightlines of the Rizal Park. :D But thankfully, judging from the big size of the lot as compared to the small footprint of the tower, it may as well still be compliant within the low FAR (due to the institutional zoning of the area) so they may not find any technical incompliances with the development of this project unlike what is being done to the taller neighbor right now.
Exactly what I was thinking. Thankfully, it will be erected a block away from Taft Avenue.

Decades ago , there's an existing highrise within the vicinity ( Gotesco twin towers ).
San Marcelino St. is already quite far unlike in Taft Ave. which is very near Rizal park ,
besides the building is not so tall / massive . I like the art-deco design .
Gotesco Twin Towers are still there joined by the newer Zen Tower?, and eventually by Parkview cluster. Let's hope it won't be another Torre De Manila.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thomasian, I dont think that map fully illustrates the actual size of their lot area in relation to the building footprint. That shaded area of the map covers two thirds of adamson university, the whole manila prince hotel (former Hotel Mirador) compound, 5 square blocks of residential area and the whole PLDT service depot at the foot of ayala bridge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What do we mean by dormitel? How do I reserve a unit there? Do I just have to pay for the reservation fee? How much?
Dormitel = Dormitory + Hotel

That's their linggo for the combination of Dormitory and Hotel. If they say

Condormitel = Condo + Dormitory + Hotel

That's their linggo for the combination of Condominium, Dormitory and Hotel

·
11,187 Posts
Thomasian, I dont think that map fully illustrates the actual size of their lot area in relation to the building footprint. That shaded area of the map covers two thirds of adamson university, the whole manila prince hotel (former Hotel Mirador) compound, 5 square blocks of residential area and the whole PLDT service depot at the foot of ayala bridge.
No one said I was looking at that map, I didn't. And you seriously think that after 10 years of being an SSC member, more than 5,000 posts, 34 still-active u/c threads started and countless ones completed or pruned out and sleepless nights of SSCing I'd be thinking that a 13-hectare shaded city block in a map would be for a measly tower? Please. Give me a break.

·
Team Pacquiao
1,725 Posts
thomasian said:
No one said I was looking at that map, I didn't. And you seriously think that after 10 years of being an SSC member, more than 5,000 posts, 34 still-active u/c threads started and countless ones completed or pruned out and sleepless nights of SSCing I'd be thinking that a 13-hectare shaded city block in a map would be for a measly tower? Please. Give me a break.
Wow aaron that was something..isa ka na pala haligi ng SSC hahaha

1 - 20 of 66 Posts