SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Banned
5,047 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
This render is hideous. The podium looks like it was thrown together from spare parts of other buildings; there's that part in the middle where it looks like a floor is partially collapsed; and the "crown", if I may dare to call it that, resembles a wretched claw grasping at the sky. It looks like a tower made to fit in among the ruins of war.

·
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here's a toned-down version. I like the overly radical version, though. :D It's very unique, I love it, a standout in the Manila Skyline.
By the way, isn't this postmodern architecture?
image hosted on www.photobucket.com

P.S. Notice the wrong orientation of the Arch of the Centuries? Also the wrong location of the UST Main Building.

This project is where the Ryan J. Fitness Center used to be. I heard they are moving to this tower.

·
Hyugo Korol'
33,888 Posts
Here's a toned-down version. I like the overly radical version, though. :D It's very unique, I love it, a standout in the Manila Skyline.

P.S. Notice the wrong orientation of the Arch of the Centuries? Also the wrong location of the UST Main Building.

This project is where the Ryan J. Fitness Center used to be. I heard they are moving to this tower.
haha, I think the arch must be facing the building. Maybe for others like me who has little knowledge on architecture will get shocked when seeing this render for the first time

·
One Of A Kind!
2,654 Posts

I think the "toned-down version" is the west side. The side facing Espana looks the same as the original. There's no toned-down version. Well, you may correct me.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts