Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
22,860 Posts
Yup I think the cgi model is better and has more details in the shape of the building. Those discs look better in the cgi as well.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
a bit of a weird design, but i think it can be kind of a good supporting tower, certainly is unique.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Will the discs part contain restaurants? Would be nice if it is like Tokyo Sky Tree's observation deck. Sana ginawa nalang round yung building instead of square. mas bagay

·
Registered Abuser
22,860 Posts
^^ It's supposed to be a disc each for a resto, view deck and an AM/FM radio station. :D The building itself will house the UNTV Studios.

Yeah that scale model is fugly, but the building itself could turn out nice... or a disaster. :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very optimistic that new UNTV Broadcast Center will turn out nice...

Hopefully may makuha tayong official renders from Rchitects, Inc. and UNTV also.

About Rchitects, Inc.

Jose Pedro “Bong” Recio established Rchitects,Inc. in August 2008 after 20 years as a partner of the prestigious architectural firm RECIO+CASAS. In addition to “carry-over” projects from the previous firm, Arch. Bong Recio’s, well-established reputation has propelled Rchitects,Inc. to become one of the most sought-after and highly-respected design firms in the country.

Rchitects,Inc. is vastly known for its expertise in high-rise building design that encompasses residential, commercial, and hospitality structures. In pursuing its vision, Rchitects,Inc. is expanding its horizon by way of institutional work as well.

Vision: Fostering a Recio legacy of genuine design, perpetuated by passionate individuals sharing a desire for remarkable works of architecture.

Source:
http://www.stratford.ph/?page_id=279

Kung track record naman, okay naman ang RECIO+CASAS now called CASAS+ARCHITECTS
http://www.casasarchitects.com/

·
Live from the sky!
3,206 Posts
I agree, it looks weird. Both the top and bottom parts would be decent towers on it's own, but this combination looks like a weird unusable product. It just doesn't look right...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree, it looks weird. Both the top and bottom parts would be decent towers on it's own, but this combination looks like a weird unusable product. It just doesn't look right...
Well the original concept of UNTV CEO Daniel Razon was a building with a large base, more like the Eiffel Tower, but since the land area can't support the base for a tower with such height, the conclusion is that design. Which is not bad for me. :)

FYI: We will hold office on it soon GW :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts