SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MANILA | Urban Deca Homes Manila [13Fx13|mix|u/c]

18670 Views 36 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  ajosh821
Mass housing developer 8990 Holdings buys Tondo lot for P1.6B
by James Loyola | Manila Bulletin | Wednesday | June 25, 2014

Mass housing developer 8990 Holdings has acquired 8.4 hectares of land in Tondo, Manila for P1.61 billion to improve and expand its present landbank for low-cost housing under the medium rise building-integrated mall concept.

In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, 8990 Holdings said its subsidiary 8990 Housing Development Corporation (8990 HDC) will acquire land measuring 84,731.95 square meters at Vitas, Tondo, Manila.

Read More: http://www.mb.com.ph/mass-housing-developer-8990-holdings-buys-tondo-lot-for-p1-6b/
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
That lot is BIG. I have passed that area many times before/ The land is cleared loong time ago. Theres a road in between the land, very narrow though. Would really be nice if all the IS can be transferred in those condos. Many big plots of land will be freed up in metro manila for development. Siguro with so many planned condo bldg in this project, kasyang kasya na ang lahat ng IS sa metro manila. Parang mini city na yan. Yun lang magiging security nightmare.
kelan po simula construction?
Sana magsimula na to at sana affordable talaga.. Para makabalik na kami sa tondo at may uuwian kami pag ginabi kami sa manila..
8990 Holdings to build P8-B Manila township
by Catherine Talavera | The Manila Times | Monday | November 30, 2015 | 10:09 pm

MASS housing developer 8990 Holdings Inc. announced on Monday that is building a condominium township project worth more than P8 billion in Vitas in Tondo, Manila.

In a press statement, the company said the project would house residential and commercial components. The project will consist of 13 residential buildings collectively known as 8990 Deca Homes Manila and a two-story mall, tentatively to be called DECAmall.

Read More: Source
Sa mga agents pa pm po ako pag pre selling na.. Tnx..
I found the likely location here: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=1...b&show=/29202694/8990-Deca-Homes-Manila-(U-C-)

EDIT: Ok there was already a map further above. My fault.
8990 to operate malls after Waltermart backs out
by James Loyola | Manila Bulletin | Thursday | February 3, 2016

8990 HoldingsTop mass housing developer 8990 Holdings Inc. may venture into the mall operations business after its partner Waltermart has backed out of their agreement to operate the malls in two of the developer’s mixed-use projects.

In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, 8990 said “Waltermart has rescinded its partnership with 8990 to be the mall operator in the malls to be built in 8990’s project located at Vitas, Tondo and at Ortigas Avenue Extension.”

Read More: Source
Wala po ba pics ng construction? Nkasched kami ng lola ko for tripping sa site next week..
I am not sure but is this the one with a lot of tower cranes, near the port of Manila?
Yes that is very likely as this is the only big project currently under construction anywhere near the port of Manila. Another project nearby would be One Binondo, but this is already in Divisoria/Tutuban.
I am not sure but is this the one with a lot of tower cranes, near the port of Manila?
Taken from University of the East Caloocan.

Went to check this project out. Roads are narrow, jeeps wont budge and will stop and wait for passengers even if there is a long queue of cars behind them coz they dont give a shit. Air smells like garbage, I dont know where it is coming from. I thought smokey mountain was closed already. Units cost around 1.4M to 2.1M (it looks like a mass housing project, inside is a bit better). But get this, a parking slot cost 1.1M :nuts: really???

The positives, well there is already a mall being built (deco mall) and is relatively close to divisoria and binondo. 1 jeepney ride away.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.