SkyscraperCity banner

221 - 240 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Decidi postar de novo pra que todo mundo possa ver. :D :bash:

Maputo Mavalane Int'l - Nova Terminal| Another Terminal (completed)

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
I reallt really like this airport its little but the design is nice u guy's are lucky and ur gonna have Qatar Airways flying there with 777 ;)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Valeu :cheers:, se puderes arranjar tb fotos do interior e placa agradecia. A primeira parte do vosso aeroporto é um mimo.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Prometo que ainda vou procurar mais fotos. :)
I reallt really like this airport its little but the design is nice u guy's are lucky and ur gonna have Qatar Airways flying there with 777 ;)
I know, it's a little cute thing. :D
Yes, Qatar Airways will have direct flight from Doha to Maputo Int'l very soon. :)

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Prometo que ainda vou procurar mais fotos. :)

I know, it's a little cute thing. :D
Yes, Qatar Airways will have direct flight from Doha to Maputo Int'l very soon. :)
But i read it's going to be operated Via Johannesburg that's why they tend to use the 777 jet if it was direct they would use the usual A320 or A321 like most of African cities !

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Ya but there are already many companies doing that route - such as LAM, SA Airways and small ones as well. Won't be just QR. :D

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Ya but there are already many companies doing that route - such as LAM, SA Airways and small ones as well. Won't be just QR. :D
Lol yeah I know so it's going to boost the number of people flying that route ;) I'm sure now Mozampicans want to go to SA by QR instead of LAM and SA Airways because it's going to be the mighty 777 with a whole entertainment system

·
Registered
40,487 Posts
That aiport is wonderful to look at, it is surely one of the best and most modern in Africa right now:cheers:

Thanks for uploading/updating on the aiport, alama...Always enjoy looking at your updates.:)

·
Kiwi to the rescue
1,969 Posts
I do love this airport, so modern, sleek and clean, its really what Mozambique needs to make a good first impression on visitors :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Please QR come quick and save us from LAM and SAA :)

Also I get to use my QR Silve Privilege card :)
Hello Flamingo room :D

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Please QR come quick and save us from LAM and SAA :)

Also I get to use my QR Silve Privilege card :)
Hello Flamingo room :D
Lol you're only going from maputo to Doha or Johannesburg by QR but that's what i expect from Mozambicans to do and travel with an award winning airline and the best airline in the world:cheers:

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Correct me if i am wrong but I think LAM and SAA have daily flights, while Qatar Airways will only have flight thrice a week. Profit

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Correct me if i am wrong but I think LAM and SAA have daily flights, while Qatar Airways will only have flight thrice a week. Profit
Yes 3 weekly for now maybe there will be a frequency boost QR always do that such as Dar Es Salaam route they started with 4 weekly now its double daily !

221 - 240 of 345 Posts