Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yea Marrakech nightlife is pretty good, that's why on New Year's eve it's flooded by people from casablanca and rabat (I celebrated almost every NYE there)

Casablanca's picking up on that though, shouldn't come as a surprise though, We've got much more nightclubs in casa than our fellow marrakchi.

P.S: Pacha in Casablanca? where did you hear about that ?

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
lol, most of the recent threads on the african subforum are about Morocco, is this a sign for a futur morocco subforum?

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
Yazoo said:
Yea Marrakech nightlife is pretty good, that's why on New Year's eve it's flooded by people from casablanca and rabat (I celebrated almost every NYE there)

Casablanca's picking up on that though, shouldn't come as a surprise though, We've got much more nightclubs in casa than our fellow marrakchi.

P.S: Pacha in Casablanca? where did you hear about that ?
i heard it gonna be in the place of karting of sindibad

even if im casaoui but i think that marrakech has the best night clubs and the biggest , pacha is the biggest night club in africa, before it was paradise.

casablanca, we have more pubs like petit rocher , amstrong , bodega, divinus...

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
virtual said:
lol, most of the recent threads on the african subforum are about Morocco, is this a sign for a futur morocco subforum?
i hope so, specially if more Moroccans joins us by sure we will do a request for that
till now we have one to three moroccans who join us evry week that's great specialy that the majority of moroccans doesn't speak english

·
Rbati
127 Posts
Casa said:
i hope so, specially if more Moroccans joins us by sure we will do a request for that
till now we have one to three moroccans who join us evry week that's great specialy that the majority of moroccans doesn't speak english
I agree... but it can also be interesting if the request is for a north-african or maghrebian (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia) sub-forum! :)

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
TooNs said:
I agree... but it can also be interesting if the request is for a north-african or maghrebian (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia) sub-forum! :)
i agree with you , but there are no north african in this forum beside moroccans, even if there are here we never hear of them and they are inactice , then why bother to create a north african and i think a moroccan subforum will put more the spot on morocco and people can discover through it what is going on in morocco and discover a new image of Morocco, specially that most sites about morocco are done by foreigners and they focus always on the country side

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
Yazoo said:
I'm up for the Idea! maybe even have a Casablanca subforum? hehe!
hey man it will be great, but i think we have to wait a little bit more to see if the moroccan forumers are active enough , if we see that during two weeks moroccans are posting regularly and there is enough interaction we can request a moroccan forum , look the lebaneese they fighted very hard for it
we should do the same and we should post more like this we have more visibility in interbnet then more Moroccan will join

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
Dor. IL said:
hehehehe father side ..!
:cheers:
i consider you moroccan anyway , moroccan nationality never get lost specially from father side, and welcome with moroccan forumers , like this we can have a link with israeli forumers :)

1 - 20 of 518 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.