1 - 20 of 1548 Posts

·
London Based
1,281 Posts
WOOHOOOOO!!!! Any pics from the site?

·
Registered Abuser
7,207 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED. Is this one higher than the one already built.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
About the same height. Good news.

·
SSC Geek
2,795 Posts
Here we are, some pictures to prove it's really true! :)

·
SSC Geek
2,795 Posts
Yeah, it's great, I assume it's only a matter of time before a big tower crane arrives?

·
15,712 Posts
i looked to day to see if i could see a tower crane base but couldnt, but alas they have to to go up to that height!

·
Change is Here!
4,082 Posts
Bloody hell! They took their time with this didn't they?

Anyone have any idea when we'll see work starting on t'other side of the road?

·
SSC Geek
2,795 Posts
Feltip reported recently that the council are considering the Outline application for the site on the other side of the road, so we are seeing progress on several fronts for Masshouse :)

·
Change is Here!
4,082 Posts
Feltip reported recently that the council are considering the Outline application for the site on the other side of the road, so we are seeing progress on several fronts for Masshouse :)
Coool. Cheers for that mate. Be great if we could see construction on both sites.

·
Registered Abuser
7,207 Posts
Is there still no news on the mclaren getting a reclad<<<Is that the write word.

·
Simples
6,662 Posts
Even Masshouse starting up again. I've used the word elsewhere but i'll say it again. We are enjoying a proper boom in Brum. Is it at some sort of peak (i doubt it as most of these projects are just commencing construction) or is it the start of a new era in Brum?

Hope the rest of this scheme picks up soon too.

·
SSC Geek
2,795 Posts
Even Masshouse starting up again. I've used the word elsewhere but i'll say it again. We are enjoying a proper boom in Brum. Is it at some sort of peak (i doubt it as most of these projects are just commencing construction) or is it the start of a new era in Brum?

Hope the rest of this scheme picks up soon too.
Well, when you think of all the stuff that will be starting next couple of years, I don't really think we have to worry about a relenting of the pace of construction. Off the top of my head, I can think of V Building, BST, Martineu Galleries, City Park Gate which seem pretty well set to go. Of course, this is assuming we don't have any major crises which would put a halt to anything not already underway. But barring that, I really think we're only going to be seeing more stuff going U/C. :)

·
Registered Abuser
7,207 Posts
right, is that write or is that right if that makes sence, and im sitting here confused myself.LOL

1 - 20 of 1548 Posts