SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Pelton is the third of the four central quarters of Kværenerbyen, previously known as E3. It will consist of 135 apartments, divided on four buildings on a common base.

It will be 7 floors high. Expected completetion late 2014.

Previous post:
The facade facing will be kept while the one facing Kværnerbyen will be replaced with a wall of glass and wood (?).
Rusted metal...

·
Registered
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know that or are just guessing based on the renders? Because it don't look like rusted metal too me, but then again the renders aren't that accurate either.

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Do you know that or are just guessing based on the renders? Because it don't look like rusted metal too me, but then again the renders aren't that accurate either.
Why don't people just take my word?:nuts:

It's evident in the renders. No brown wood is included in any other Kværner buildings. Rust is industrious, verkstedhallen is an industrious building. Rust is modern.

I can't find the redegjørelse online right now, but trust me... I've interpreted renders for some years, now...

Btw, do we have some good renders on the office buildings?

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Well, I guess as long as they don't get any tennants, it will just stay out there with new dates..

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Hi Galro! Do you think this project fits in here as well? It's not part of OBOS/arcasa's masterplan, but it's the same area.

Arcasa architects have made a plan for old Jøtul factory in Enebakkveien 69. They want to make room for apartments and offices, combining both exisiting and new buildings. There will be approx. 120 - 135 apartments, that mostly will be in the new buildings.

From south. Here you see the new buildings to the right/back, and the buildings they will keep to the left. Factory buildings of Kværnerbyen can be seen in the front:

from north:

The plan is currently in the works for incorporating an out-in-the-air solution for Alnaelva, which also will meet the current water-ways in Kværnerbyen (that now have Maridalsvann running through it). With a new vision for the landscaping of Enebakkveien 69, the plan may get put out for hearing this winter.

Link to plan sketch: http://web102881.pbe.oslo.kommune.no/saksinnsyn/showfile.asp?fileid=3207956
Plan map: http://web102881.pbe.oslo.kommune.no/saksinnsyn/showfile.asp?fileid=2250313
Follow the case online: http://web102881.pbe.oslo.kommune.no/saksinnsyn/casedet.asp?mode=all&caseno=200705311

·
Registered
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Galro! Do you think this project fits in here as well? It's not part of OBOS/arcasa's masterplan, but it's the same area.
I don't mind when it is that close. The fact that the same architects are behind the project means that we will probably see a similar building style too. So I say yes, it fits in here.

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Sales start for step 4 of Dreieskiva brl is approaching (the final part of the banana-building), and I found this new render in the Finn advert:

The building to the right is step 5.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts