GG
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOLZ..made a mistake. Honk, could you change the name from Nasco Town View to Nasco Town

·
GG
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tried that, but didn't work

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
^^ You can only change the titles of posts. Only Mods and other Admin can change thread titles in this forum.

·
GG
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks Honk. for changing the title....

·
GG
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nasco Town Plc
Our vast experience in real estate development coupled with the housing problems particularly in Lagos has resulted in the creation of "Nasco Town" - a commercial and residential estate.

Consisting of an area of about 3,000,000 square meters, Nasco Town is strategically located in Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State, opposite the International Trade Fair complex, beside Satellite and Festac Towns and about eight kilometers before Alaba International Market. Its location serves as a convenient gateway to neighboring West African Countries. Boat and ferry services from Nasco Town will connect Lagos, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Apapa.

The town will be made up of a well-planned residential area of about two million square meters. A wide buffer zone comprising of a large green belt zone will create complete separation between residential and commercial areas which will have their own entrances. The planning of the commercial area is based on a "loop" concept, with an established focus, centrally located as you approach the heart of the area.

This focus is made up of a modern shopping plaza, systematically designed to accommodate a segmented concentration of lock up shops, taking into consideration the particular needs of traders, and shoppers. Other commercial functions designed to complement the shopping area are the Warehouse Office blocks, Medical Canters, Motels, Banks, etc. Adequate parking facilities will be provided with a clear distinction of vehicular access for heavy-duty vehicles to the warehouses and smaller vehicles to the shopping area.

The residential area lies further into the Nasco Town facing the sea. The planning of the area caters for various classes of residents. Thousands of trees and plants will be planted to create green areas, parks, and to preserve the ecology of the area.
nascogrp.com

·
Banned
873 Posts
Eko Atlantic City, Nasco Town, Energy City, Congo River City.. :eek:hno: all of these names SUCK, BIG TIME! Why cant these folks be more creative and classy in their naming process'?

Why not name Eko Atlantic City something like, Essence City, or better yet just Essence.. dropping the city, or Energy City something like Lagoona City. Nesco Town could be something like Pearl Town or something native sounding; the Congo River City should be something simplistic yet suave.. like Rivers or something Native. That region has languages in which are expressed through very beautiful sounding words in which would make for a fantastic name for a city.

·
PAN AFRICAN
3,127 Posts
What then happens to the Originality of the word ''Eko''.? To me there's nothing as creative as the world ''Eko Atlantic City'' because of the addition of the word 'Eko'.

There's nothing as difficult as Polyglotting...it may seem simple but try and be creative with it in this regard!

Essence and Pearl are just too fake and un-Nigerian

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Eko Atlantic City, Nasco Town, Energy City, Congo River City.. :eek:hno: all of these names SUCK, BIG TIME! Why cant these folks be more creative and classy in their naming process'?

Why not name Eko Atlantic City something like, Essence City, or better yet just Essence.. dropping the city, or Energy City something like Lagoona City. Nesco Town could be something like Pearl Town or something native sounding; the Congo River City should be something simplistic yet suave.. like Rivers or something Native. That region has languages in which are expressed through very beautiful sounding words in which would make for a fantastic name for a city.
I less agree with you on the Eko 'Atlantic' City.

·
Aviation Expert
1,737 Posts
Out of all the "city" names i think Eko Atlantic City is the best one, although i wouldnt mind it just being called Eko Atlantic or even just Eko.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I personally would not want to see a beautiful and culturally meaningful names as Eko replaced with Essence. As for Nasco Town, it may not be a beautiful name but Nasco has been a Jos institution for decades, and thus it's probably a name that has resonance (specifically a resonance of quality) and marketability in the locality.

·
Banned
873 Posts
Out of all the "city" names i think Eko Atlantic City is the best one, although i wouldnt mind it just being called Eko Atlantic or even just Eko.
Exactly, why the long ass names? :lol: Why not just name the city Eko or better yet New Eko sense the original Eko was Lagos City?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts