SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
níféidirliomdulacholadh
1,275 Posts
RT are a bit of a joke letting him have a show, he sensationalist to say the least... though maybe he's right about some things :p

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
"ould palaver"

Its different times Mr keiser.

I suppose its odd that given I might have once received a bullet in the neck over arguments of what is and isn't in the oath to the Dail, if it is a Republic or Free State or whether if was anti or pro treaty, even as seemless if I was a Sean (with or without a fada) or a John.

I can imagine fertile minds might think a erm stray incendiary might be attracted to the modern corrupt and incompetent.

Different times. How much is Bono these days. Perhaps he could do some charity?

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
I am FUCKING fed up of this country and the corrupt, lying gobshites that are running it. They have wrecked it and set us back years. We are the laughing stock of Europe, our repuation is in shatters, our childrens, children will be paying for the mistake of this government for years!

Somebody needs to arrange a national day of strikes and/or protests against this government and Brian Cowen to CALL for an immediate election. How that man can sleep at night is beyond belief. EVERYONE wants them to go!!

We need to be on the streets, in Dublin, in Cork, in Galway and outside Dáil Éireann protesting. I don't support violence but if gets rip of this current government and an election then so be it!!!

We can't let them get away with it!!

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
I am FUCKING fed up of this country and the corrupt, lying gobshites that are running it. They have wrecked it and set us back years. We are the laughing stock of Europe, our repuation is in shatters, our childrens, children will be paying for the mistake of this government for years!

Somebody needs to arrange a national day of strikes and/or protests against this government and Brian Cowen to CALL for an immediate election. How that man can sleep at night is beyond belief. EVERYONE wants them to go!!

We need to be on the streets, in Dublin, in Cork, in Galway and outside Dáil Éireann protesting. I don't support violence but if gets rip of this current government and an election then so be it!!!

We can't let them get away with it!!

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1120/teeu.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts