Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ice Road Metaller
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seen from another angle and in live, they aren't so hideous to me. In my opinion, they fit with surrounding enviroment... and yes, a 100 m2 flat there costs over 3.000.000 €

·
License plate spotter
1,372 Posts
Good idea to open a MC road thread (despite the (in)famous "Monte Carlo, Monaco" thread, which I regularly check for really uncommon plates, like Bahamas ones).

and yes, a 100 m2 flat there costs over 3.000.000 €
Three factors are of importance when it comes to the value of real estate: the location, the location, and the location ....

·
Ice Road Metaller
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good idea to open a MC road thread (despite the (in)famous "Monte Carlo, Monaco" thread, which I regularly check for really uncommon plates, like Bahamas ones).
Thanks! I hope other users will help this thread to grow posting other pics. Despite the small size of the country, I think MC has a lot of to offer concerning roads. :cheers:

·
Ice Road Metaller
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Surely they paint back to white after the race, cause in some sections of the track, white lines go away. If they paint in black in other sections, I don't know but I doubt... Few years ago for example, I remember there were still the lines of the starting grid painted on the street, and the race was over since some months. This year instead they weren't.

·
ardelean 100%
288 Posts
They should do something about those hideous blocks.
I guess Croatia and all eastern Europe has to learn a lot from Monaco :bash:and many , many years now on till they will have such apartments and blocks like Monte Carlo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.