SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Medan

Medan is the capital of the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia. Located in the northern part of the province along the coast, Medan is the third largest city in Indonesia. The city is bordered by Deli Serdang Regency to the east, south and west, and the Strait of Malacca to the north.

Medan Skyline

Medan @ Night View

·
world citizen
1,526 Posts
Since I love Nias and think is one of the most beautiful places on earth, i've heard of Medan cause is as you said a 'gateway' to the islands. But never have the oportunity to see pics around the city. Seeing in this photos, the city looks great, some really good developments around. I didnt know that is the third largest city in Indo...

Nice shots :cheers1:

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I love Nias and think is one of the most beautiful places on earth, i've heard of Medan cause is as you said a 'gateway' to the islands. But never have the oportunity to see pics around the city. Seeing in this photos, the city looks great, some really good developments around. I didnt know that is the third largest city in Indo...

Nice shots :cheers1:
Never been to Nias before but some people also said it's a hidden paradise, quite close to Medan city.. There are some major development taking place in Medan.. After the new international airport has been built, Medan will experience a booming of skyscrappers development all around the city :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
nice pics of Medan, family in malaysia frequents the city and absolutely loved it! now I get to see it in pics...soon my turn to pay Medan a visit!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice pics of Medan, family in malaysia frequents the city and absolutely loved it! now I get to see it in pics...soon my turn to pay Medan a visit!
Well, hope you enjoy your visit to Medan soon! :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts