SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Medan - The Gateway of Sumatra

30870 Views 68 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  kevo123

Medan

Medan is the capital of the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia. Located in the northern part of the province along the coast, Medan is the third largest city in Indonesia. The city is bordered by Deli Serdang Regency to the east, south and west, and the Strait of Malacca to the north.

Medan Skyline

Medan @ Night View

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Streetscape in Ahmad Yani
by laba-laba
http://medanphoto.multiply.com/

CBD at Northern Medan

Medan Streetscapes
by laba-laba

Sun Plaza Mall
from flickr

Governor office of North Sumatra
by rilham2new

Bank Mandiri
by rilham2new

Reactions: chambre12
Medan Streetscapes
by rilham2new

Medan CBD
by laba-laba

Tip Top Restaurant
by ali_lai

by RumahBolon

I dont know nothing about this city,not bad:)
Since I love Nias and think is one of the most beautiful places on earth, i've heard of Medan cause is as you said a 'gateway' to the islands. But never have the oportunity to see pics around the city. Seeing in this photos, the city looks great, some really good developments around. I didnt know that is the third largest city in Indo...

Nice shots :cheers1:
It's quite good because Medan is the largest city in Sumatra :)
I dont know nothing about this city,not bad:)
Never been to Nias before but some people also said it's a hidden paradise, quite close to Medan city.. There are some major development taking place in Medan.. After the new international airport has been built, Medan will experience a booming of skyscrappers development all around the city :)
Since I love Nias and think is one of the most beautiful places on earth, i've heard of Medan cause is as you said a 'gateway' to the islands. But never have the oportunity to see pics around the city. Seeing in this photos, the city looks great, some really good developments around. I didnt know that is the third largest city in Indo...

Nice shots :cheers1:
Kesawan Square
by ace4

nice pics of Medan, family in malaysia frequents the city and absolutely loved it! now I get to see it in pics...soon my turn to pay Medan a visit!
Well, hope you enjoy your visit to Medan soon! :)
nice pics of Medan, family in malaysia frequents the city and absolutely loved it! now I get to see it in pics...soon my turn to pay Medan a visit!
Very nice, amazing photos from this city... :)
Thank you christos-greece :)
Very nice, amazing photos from this city... :)
Grand Aston Int
by Balaputradewa

by Balaputradewa

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.