SkyscraperCity banner

:)

• Remove them all

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Reconstruct them all (with quality check this time)

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Leave the currently standing billboards, but in the future, regulate their construction

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Check all billboards and reconstruct the less durable ones

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • OTHER (Express your opinion)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3041 - 3060 of 3067 Posts

·
Welcome to the Planet
2,225 Posts
Rappler was too happy to be a tool by the then best ever president B.S. Aquino on the demolition job of the late CJ Corona. Now they are being bitten back by the same law created by their incompetent president. :lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
A personal opinion, I myself can't stand hearing Ressa! Ok I may be using English here but why is it that Ressa can't use Filipino when speaking to local media?
BURGIS

Derived from French word burgés
Tao na ang kilos, gawi, o bihis ay nagpapakilálang gáling sa nakatataas na uring panlipunan

Understandable if she cannot speak tagalog but she can, feeling upper class if she speaks English instead of her native language, that's her mindset. just like during Philippine Spanish Colonial era, Affluent Filipinos speak Spanish, they think that the native language is low class.

·
Registered
20,858 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Sa nangyari kay ma. ressa, ito lang talaga ang naobserve ko: an dami palang t_ng_ sa MS media natin. What is more surprising are those idiots from international media from parts of the world. so why should I waste my time watching them... kaloka sila...lol
No. These people are those who earn their living doing AC-DC.
AC = attack a person and collect money from the person who wanted to sully another's name or
DC = defend a person and still collect money from the one being defended.
So, to sum it all up, it's about money!:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

·
Proud Gutgut
420 Posts
No. These people are those who earn their living doing AC-DC.
AC = attack a person and collect money from the person who wanted to sully another's name or
DC = defend a person and still collect money from the one being defended.
So, to sum it all up, it's about money!:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:
you mean to say that ma. ressa is giving off money to those who will defend him?

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
you mean to say that ma. ressa is giving off money to those who will defend him?
There are patrons around who want to grab any event so they could destroy the man, you know? No need to mention who they are!

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
t**ga din to si robredo; PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL ang nag file nun hindi gov :bash:
Methinks hindi tanga yan. It shows the kind of person who speaks that way. Talaga lang na feel nila na baka yung dati nilang modus ay yun din ang ginawa ni PRRD. Simple, pag dati mong ginagawa, asa isip mo na rin palagi na yun ang gawain ng iba. A crime buster usually have criminal minds, they say.:eek:hno::eek:hno:

3041 - 3060 of 3067 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.