SkyscraperCity banner

:)

• Remove them all

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Reconstruct them all (with quality check this time)

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Leave the currently standing billboards, but in the future, regulate their construction

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Check all billboards and reconstruct the less durable ones

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • OTHER (Express your opinion)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3061 - 3067 of 3067 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I never held protest against my parents when they were paying for my tuition... I will never will...

I don't know why the Communist University of Philippines (some) students would protest against the very people that supports them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
^^OMG, some simpletons really think highly of themselves. Her arrest even disappeared from the top 20 topics on Twitter less than 24 hours after it was trending. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Saw a CNN Phil interview on a stock market analyst and the reporter popped out that topic. Oh boy, the analyst was like surprised why the heck it was linked

·
Registered
701 Posts
In this internet age, nobody can supress press freedom. You can post anything you want and if you want to destroy the government, anonymous is your greatest weapon.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sa nangyari kay ma. ressa, ito lang talaga ang naobserve ko: an dami palang t_ng_ sa MS media natin. What is more surprising are those idiots from international media from parts of the world. so why should I waste my time watching them... kaloka sila...lol
Hindi sila t**ga,

"Media outlets do not operate to ensure our wellbeing, but their owner's profits."

"Often criticized for lacking journalistic ethics, media outlets tend to reflect the political or economical orientations of the patrons and owners, and special interests reportedly employ bribes to elicit favorable coverage."

3061 - 3067 of 3067 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.