Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
23,157 Posts
Thanks, not sure how I feel on this design. The roofing is rather blah. This one and the one next to the new gateway private hospital will rise at the same time. Capacity for both needed?

·
23,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not impressed with the designs coming from this developer at all. Their design for Ducat Tower in CPT leaves very much to be desired. At least this design isn't a mish-mash of styles, but even so, it's terribly basic. Hopefully something blocks out the back soon (if there isn't a building there already).

·
23,157 Posts
Unfortunately a small image (i cant find a bigger one that is not locked). But shows the location of this behind the mystery site under construction on the park by JT Ross.

·
23,157 Posts
some more info...

Brand New Medical Centre in UNTC

This brand new medical centre is located in the heart of Umhlanga New Town Centre. Currently scheduled to be completed in May 2016 it is located approximately 150m from the new Gateway Hospital. The area is accessible to all, safe and convenient for pedestrians, is well landscaped, lit, managed and maintained. It is also a pleasant environment for businesses and people as it is connected by a series of pedestrian-friendly roads with parks and public spaces, which are laid out to facilitate on-street parking and the easy flow of traffic. This development is also conveniently located close to amenities, shopping centres and the new international airport. It is also easily accessible via the network of National, Provincial and local municipal roads. This is an ideal opportunity for any medical professionals or associated retail companies who are looking to invest in their own medical suite rather than leasing such facilities

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't think there is a thread for this but there was a notice on a street pole that the land between Urban Park and Seasons Court was waiting for approval for ANOTHER hospital.

Welcome to URNTC, if you're looking for a new car or dying this is the place for you!

·
23,157 Posts
so not this one?

We have the Netcae, the new one is about to open and now another one? Life? seems surprising to be honest

1 - 20 of 24 Posts