Add a new megatall section

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
As you can see this one has been created. Anything proposed and under construction of 600m/2000ft and up is in this forum. We'll see how it goes.

Welcome all to the age of megatall! :cool:
Yesssss finally a Megatall section and with a height limit of 600m!! I'm so excited :cheers:

:dance:

But I've got a question too. Are we allowed to create discussion threads or does it have to stay like this?

·
Administrator
29,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
^ might be an idea to have one "general megatalls discussion" thread, feel free to start one. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,548 Posts
But I've got a question too. Are we allowed to create discussion threads or does it have to stay like this?
^ might be an idea to have one "general megatalls discussion" thread, feel free to start one. :)
What about instead of having a new thread we can rename this one to "general megatalls discussion" since discussion on this matter has been ongoing for a while now :D

·
Ex user
1,598 Posts
I think this way is much better. Yet now I can see threads I haven't spotted before. It might be little bit confusing at first(while people don't get used to it). But it's definitely much better.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Where is proposed section?
There's only one megatall section. And that's good! When more projects change from prop. or appr. or prep. to U/C, than we could add another category. But for now it's clear and overseeable in this way, only one site for all megatalls. I'm happy with this:banana:

161 - 180 of 189 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.