Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 7 21.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Very nice :) Prehaps though you could move the flag a big so more emphasis is on the stars than the Union Jack? Just an idea.

·
Watch my Chops
6,069 Posts
Union jack stays just balance it out with the big bannana from QSL and the Giant Orange from harvey WA and keep the hanger and balance.

·
Lacking an Akubra!
4,546 Posts
That one is good, bloody good, good emphasis on the cities that were former, and current National Capital cities.

·
i've changed my mind
3,895 Posts
i really like it too... only problem is, you put the numbers the wrong fucking way and i voted 1 by accident!!!! meant to vote 10 :S

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
10. This is the one to use although I think the union jack is too big. Maybe move the flag up more?

Also as your poll is upside down I think it will be rated last by the sites rating system thing :p

·
Lord Melbourne
4,346 Posts
That one is good, bloody good, good emphasis on the cities that were former, and current National Capital cities.
Sydney was never the capital, not of Australia, but of the colony of new south wales :p

Anyway it does look good, pity you merged all the layers D: As the flag does need to move to the left a tad, so the whole banner has the overlay.

·
transatlanticism
1,449 Posts
i tend to agree with Giorgos. looks great though, nice one

toss up between 8 and 9, but ill give you 9 cos im nice :eek:kay:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.