·
Registered Abuser
2,903 Posts
Carn the Pies!

Great shots in all threads.

·
Wolf in sheep's clothing
3,272 Posts
Does anyone know what this is? Looks like a chinese temple.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Looks lovely. :)

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ta guys.

I had no idea that it was Collingwood training, I thought it must be some major team because of all the media taking photos and filming them. I asked one of photographers "which team is that" and he burst out laughing before telling me it was Collingwood. In my defence they wern't wearing the black and white stripes.

I think the team in the other field may have been the Melbourne Victory.

·
ﺕ
1,997 Posts
I was in Melbounrne this past weekend, got bck this morning and loved the whole trip. Yesterday was an absolute stunner, and the cool weather was just right too. It was my first time in Melbourne and I really could live there over any other Aussie city.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
yeah the cold, grey and bleak make Melbourne interesting during winter. Even though Aussie Buoys great photos were taken on a sunny day, you can tell its winter.

While Adl has a similar climate, our city always becomes a tad miserable and depressing during winter, while Melbourne thrives with energy during the cold months

·
WARREN
8,176 Posts
eastadl said:
While Adl has a similar climate, our city always becomes a tad miserable and depressing during winter, while Melbourne thrives with energy during the cold months
Agreed :yes:

Can't wait to move there in November - this thread just cemented the decision in my mind.
What is it with all of OzScrapers moving to Melbourne? Must be the most popular destination or sumthing..

Not like I can talk though ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts