Skyscraper City Forum banner
3101 - 3116 of 3116 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
A bloke was removing the tagging from the bluestone at the corner of Bouverie and Victoria today. I said what a crime it was to deface such beautiful old work. He shrugged and said, "Gives me a job".

picture uploading

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Why would you want ugly tagging there? Good on him job or not job. Having said that, not all tagging is bad.
some israeli inspired justice for them...tag their cars, houses and bedrooms, cars, art collection, the works, make THEM do the cleanup (no matter how many hours it takes) and do the tagging to the rest of their family as well...and ya mutha

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Still another tower to come for the record. This new tower visible in the below render

It may not mean anything, but there are a couple of heaps of piling material on the CUB Scape site. With a major project just started, with Scape on Franklin, it seems very ambitious if they go ahead with the CUB site too. One other straw in the wind, which may be completely unrelated, is that the memorial for the three people who died when the fence collapsed has been re-established next to the Malthouse.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
some israeli inspired justice for them...tag their cars, houses and bedrooms, cars, art collection, the works, make THEM do the cleanup (no matter how many hours it takes) and do the tagging to the rest of their family as well...and ya mutha
I'm with you someone steals a a hunded dollars worth of stuff from Bunnings and gets a conviction and these low class criminals do MILLIONS of dollars damage to both public and private properties every year and get away with it!
I can't believe that no one see's them spaying their filth all over the city and why are the police and governments so soft on them?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
What have they done with the old bluestone Carlton and United building?
I attended a corporate function there in the 1970s inside was very well appointed and they had Crown Lager on tap in the private bar esp for the brewery execs.

3101 - 3116 of 3116 Posts