Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Great Pic from a great spot.

Increase your exposure time to around 10 secs and it will be even sharper, particularly on the the neon lights of the towers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skiesthelimit said:
Great pano, pity it's not in a higher resolution I'm sure it would've been even more spectacular. Nonetheless good work! :)
I've got a version that's 6-7k pixels wide.. I just downsample it for posting to the net at large. It is slightly out of focus though; so beyond about 4k pixels wide, any extra be mostly useless.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dean said:
Great Pic from a great spot.

Increase your exposure time to around 10 secs and it will be even sharper, particularly on the the neon lights of the towers.
Thanks.. I'll give that a go next time. Exposure of 15-20 sec down on Southbank gave excellent results.. so hopefully it'll go well down there too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks... just out of curiosity, what -is- on-topic, in terms of pictures here?

I would have thought this one'd be verging on the border of OT material.. are there any rough guidelines?

I've plenty of stuff from the archives that I could post, or at least sort out and post the URL to.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
neuralabyss said:

I would have thought this one'd be verging on the border of OT material.. are there any rough guidelines?

I've plenty of stuff from the archives that I could post, or at least sort out and post the URL to.
Great pan again neuralabyss :)

As to your question, I thought the title:
City Images, Architecture & Historic themes
would be enough of a guideline.

·
Registered
820 Posts
neuralabyss said:

Yeah, post it all, people can choose whether or not they want to take a look.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Melbourne: The Yarra, Southbank, CBD and Docklands

This photo shows some of the construction going on at Southbank; the CBD in silhouette, and the residential construction down at Docklands. Taken on 03/12/2004. Taken from Princes Bridge (between Flinders St Station and Hamer Hall (formerly the Melbourne Concert Hall).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts