Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professional amateur
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, recently got a new camera and this is my first attempt at a pano. It is taken from the carpark at Monash Uni Caulfield, I've stitched together 3 images. It's resized to buggery, the original is massive ;)

I think it is a good angle! Only downside is that FWP tends to hide in front of Rialto and 101 and 120 Collins are almost overlapping each other.

Scroll ---->

I have some good night ones and others too... but to tired right now and got to go to bed, ealry morning going to snow tomorrow :)

Stu

·
selling my body since 88'
2,241 Posts
Not bad for a first attempt. Good shot.

·
Lord Melbourne
4,258 Posts
I still need to go up there, been meaning too for ages, it's only a 2km or so from me, but i'm lazy.

Great pano though, the sky in the background looks good.

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Great pic...pano..Sakor1..and remember that with the high ground in the middle distance means the bottom 5 - 10 floors are missing from the city scrapers..so a fair amount of the density is not apparent.

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
That's a pano alright. A very good one!

·
Professional amateur
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. Finally had a little time to fiddle with the evening one.... lost a bit more of the height here as the photo's didn't line up as well... but it is massively wide ;). Still not happy with the sky in a couple places so when I have he time might adjust some more.

Again, resized to buggery and from the same perspective in Caulfield.

Scroll->

Stu

·
New Nottingham!
11,920 Posts
The first pano is brilliant. The colours compliment the picture very well and to say it's a first attempt it's bludy good.
Why is the Melbourne Central Office so boringly lit up at night? The shape and angle of the roof could make it look amazing if it was lit up properly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts