SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Expert
933 Posts
**** i love melb! i totaly need to spend most of my time there when i go to straya with my workers holiday visa this autumn (your spring)

·
Registered
77,000 Posts
kiwi-instead of creating all these threads on one city, better off putting them in ONE thread. really takes up lot of space and pushes back the popular threads.
these are your threads in past couple of days

instead of 7, it could have been done in 2.?

1.some random melbourne
2.a lil south melbourne
3.eureka day in bleak city
4.city and southbank at night

1.sydney morning noon and night 1
2.sydney morning noon and night 2
3.sydney morning noon and night 3

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
I'd agree with Cul, I try to put photos into the smallest number of threads. And if that results in a lot of pictures in one thread, then I edit them down to the best. About 30 pics in one thread is my max. I probably only post about 1/2 of the photos I take on a photo walk.

I like the photo with the push bikes, and the freeway one at the end.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kiwi-instead of creating all these threads on one city, better off putting them in ONE thread. really takes up lot of space and pushes back the popular threads.

1.some random melbourne
2.a lil south melbourne

I was thinking of the members with slower internet, but yes, I agree. It could have been a few less I suppose

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Great photos! The Dubaish one scares me :(

1.some random melbourne
2.a lil south melbourne

Yeah I thought he took great photos too.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
I agree with AussieBhoy and Chris. My threads will contain no more than 30 shots in it because even with boradband, it can take time for shots to download, and then some photos may not relate to the central theme of the thread and some prefer to dedicate threads to promoting a certain topic e.g streetscenes, architecture, places of interest etc.

Sometimes I do update some of my threads by placing newer photos in it to help organise it and if possible post them in a relevant thread, even if they are old ones.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried to split the threads up into themes to minimise the number of pics per thread. Personally I don't like it when a thread contains too many pics.
Considering I took about 750 pics when in Australia & NZ I think I trimmed the numbers down pretty well.

Anyway I'm glad a number of you have enjoyed them. I hoped to show some new perspectives not often seen.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Yes agree Kiwikaas .........great job ...

I tried to split the threads up into themes to minimise the number of pics per thread. Personally I don't like it when a thread contains too many pics.
Considering I took about 750 pics when in Australia & NZ I think I trimmed the numbers down pretty well.

Anyway I'm glad a number of you have enjoyed them. I hoped to show some new perspectives not often seen.
I think this Photo is now Famous :banana:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts