SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Must be wondering why is there another Anak Malaysia Thread ei?Well as stated by Sze Hoong earlier on,create a new one here instead of the random photos thread:D here are some pics i would to share with u all in this thread yo!Will post up more later on





Eureka~!(Taken 2 weeks ago)




Rialto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·


Eureka and Freshwater place


Crown Casino!


Nature of Victoria


Great Ocean Road


One of many Victorian Parks,Carlton Garden, where Imax is located








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The following pics are the Royal Melbourne Exhibition Centre.And the fountain is located right infront of the building.






Here are only some of them.will post more pics later on yo!I believe most of the pics are psoted bfor.Sorry bout that ya,coz i've not updated my album for awhile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Excellent picture sets~ Woi! How come you all don't post those that have you in the picture one? Grrrrrr...
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,962 Posts
Andrew Goh said:
Excellent picture sets~ Woi! How come you all don't post those that have you in the picture one? Grrrrrr...

Wah......you love seeing people in the pictures heh? :D



Darren > GREAT PICTURES man! I love those pictures of the Melbourne skyline with the Yarra River.......and how I missed the Melbourne Museum.....really like the place :eek:kay:

BTW could ya post like 2-3 pictures per post as it would minimised the picture load of this page. My rationale is that let say you post 2 picture per post and a page could display 20 posts so the max we would get is only 40 pictures. If one post consist of 10 pictures.....imagine lah......200 man! :dizzy: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andrew Goh said:
Excellent picture sets~ Woi! How come you all don't post those that have you in the picture one? Grrrrrr...
I knew u were gonna say that:p don worry!I'm gonna post pics with me inside soon:D stay tune!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
szehoong said:
Wah......you love seeing people in the pictures heh? :D



Darren > GREAT PICTURES man! I love those pictures of the Melbourne skyline with the Yarra River.......and how I missed the Melbourne Museum.....really like the place :eek:kay:

BTW could ya post like 2-3 pictures per post as it would minimised the picture load of this page. My rationale is that let say you post 2 picture per post and a page could display 20 posts so the max we would get is only 40 pictures. If one post consist of 10 pictures.....imagine lah......200 man! :dizzy: :D
Paise paise...sure do sir!I'll post little by little:p btw,post more on ur NZ pics ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,666 Posts
I think Melbourne has a lot more to offer than Sydney and based on your pictures i can see why...

AND...

I think you may remember this Tourism Victoria TV Ad...

A woman leave a letter on the table in the room of prestigious hotel in Melbourne and then she goes out while her husband is sleeping (supposedly a farewell letter). She is out onto the streets of Melbourne, wandering around the city, goes into Luna Park with dim emotions on her face (probably thinking of her weak relationship with her husband) infront of the famous laughing face entrance, then to one of the city's many cafes. She is given words of wisdom from a Greek waiter with a touch of hand signalling signs of hope...Then, to the coast of Port Phillip Bay on the jetty, she's dancing while an elderly Italian man is playing a music. After having a stroll around Melbourne, she finally call a taxi to the airport and take a last look at a hotel where her husband is supposedly still sleeping.Then off to Tullamarine International. Until, suddenly, someone touch her hand in the taxi. It's her husband!!! They smile each other. No wonder she is sad all day, she miss Melbourne so much and the city has seduce her ...
(ACTUALLY THERE ARE FEW MORE SCENES BUT I FORGOT)

And from another of Tourism Victoria TV ad...

Two couples are on their last day of vacation at a luxury hotel (or guesthouse) at country Victoria...But they thought the vacation should continue...But while they are about to do so...DAMN the chaffeur just arrive and wanna pick them up...they decided to RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!! they went downstairs and rush outside, unfortunately the chaffeur realise they gone and look out the hotel window and ...DAMN they went into the vineyards...The chaffeur chase them to the vineyard...But they gone in the midst of the grape trees. The couples enjoy walking around the grape trees and lying over the grass,enjoying and laughing each other in good mood...The chaffeur is hiding behind the tree trunk and looking at them...They realise he is watching them...Again, they go away until not to be found...the chaffeur finally give up
Looks like a detailed look of how the couple are having fun and excitement in Victorian vineyards...


You guys can expect some if not many glitches in both of stories but somehow lately there has been a number of Victorian tourism campaigns especially leading up to 2006 Commonwealth Games.............looks like they are working hard to beat Sydney .................GO GARDEN STATE!!!!!!!!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,962 Posts
D_Y2k.2^ said:
Paise paise...sure do sir!I'll post little by little:p btw,post more on ur NZ pics ya!

I'll post more NZ pics but I have very limited cos that time I no digital camera :(


ANyway I din ask you to post little by little........just dun lump all in one post that's all :D You could have 100 posts filled with 3 photos for all I care :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AFL said:
I think Melbourne has a lot more to offer than Sydney and based on your pictures i can see why...

AND...

I think you may remember this Tourism Victoria TV Ad...

A woman leave a letter on the table in the room of prestigious hotel in Melbourne and then she goes out while her husband is sleeping (supposedly a farewell letter). She is out onto the streets of Melbourne, wandering around the city, goes into Luna Park with dim emotions on her face (probably thinking of her weak relationship with her husband) infront of the famous laughing face entrance, then to one of the city's many cafes. She is given words of wisdom from a Greek waiter with a touch of hand signalling signs of hope...Then, to the coast of Port Phillip Bay on the jetty, she's dancing while an elderly Italian man is playing a music. After having a stroll around Melbourne, she finally call a taxi to the airport and take a last look at a hotel where her husband is supposedly still sleeping.Then off to Tullamarine International. Until, suddenly, someone touch her hand in the taxi. It's her husband!!! They smile each other. No wonder she is sad all day, she miss Melbourne so much and the city has seduce her ...
(ACTUALLY THERE ARE FEW MORE SCENES BUT I FORGOT)

And from another of Tourism Victoria TV ad...

Two couples are on their last day of vacation at a luxury hotel (or guesthouse) at country Victoria...But they thought the vacation should continue...But while they are about to do so...DAMN the chaffeur just arrive and wanna pick them up...they decided to RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!! they went downstairs and rush outside, unfortunately the chaffeur realise they gone and look out the hotel window and ...DAMN they went into the vineyards...The chaffeur chase them to the vineyard...But they gone in the midst of the grape trees. The couples enjoy walking around the grape trees and lying over the grass,enjoying and laughing each other in good mood...The chaffeur is hiding behind the tree trunk and looking at them...They realise he is watching them...Again, they go away until not to be found...the chaffeur finally give up
Looks like a detailed look of how the couple are having fun and excitement in Victorian vineyards...


You guys can expect some if not many glitches in both of stories but somehow lately there has been a number of Victorian tourism campaigns especially leading up to 2006 Commonwealth Games.............looks like they are working hard to beat Sydney .................GO GARDEN STATE!!!!!!!!
Yeah man.Now they are promoting Melbourne City as a fashion capital!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okok...as promised earlier on,Mr Andrew,ur wish has come true!Here is a photo of my...........back!:p

 

·
you are you and i am me..
Joined
·
10,154 Posts
D_Y2k.2^ said:
okok...as promised earlier on,Mr Andrew,ur wish has come true!Here is a photo of my...........back!:p

Where is this place? N what time you took this picture? Love the scenery. Very very nice...wanna go :cry:

Eh..didn't know you wear glasses as well :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its great ocean road:D Breath taking scenery there!:)

hahaha..well,last time i did wear but very seldom coz leceh,but then power kept goin up.SO in the end....wear.Hehehe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,666 Posts
WOW!!!the big waves keep on coming
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top