SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Here
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other week I was saying at a friends apartment. I never thought I would enjoy staying in this part of Melbourne, but I found it quite livable and convenient. I must say, the night views from this apartment were to die for, so much activity, lights and life. Unfortunately I only have day shots for you.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
You were in a great position to check out all the latest developments in the city especially Docklands!!! No need to go atop Rialto.

It just amazes me the rapid progress that has been made in this section of town over the past few months.

Very brave that you were able to point your lens straight down, because i get edgy in fear that I could send the camera plummeting all the way down. It looks like the people waiting to cross Spencer St from Southern Cross Station are ready to cross in a formation.

·
Here
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the camera strap wrapped around my neck.

Yes there are so many cranes in that area atm.

·
963 Posts
Excellent photos!!!!! The Melbourne Eye is coming along great and i love the rail yards, so European.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That was amazing...
You showed the real nitty-gritty industrial side of Melbourne which was just... Awesome!
Lol, it's funny seeing a tram from the top... such a contrast to what you see at ground level.

It's already amazing, but imagine those shots in 10 years...

:):):):):):):):)

·
Registered Abuser
2,903 Posts
Great shots! It's always good to get a different angle, especially love the one looking down Collins St.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Some great shots of the former arse end port area of the CBD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts