SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 316 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from Melbourne (with Mr Kiwi Fruit) and I fell in love with the city. A touch of Paris, a sprinkle of San Francisco and a dabble of Cape Town ..... I present Marvelous Melbourne ....

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,734 Posts
Damn, what a double feast you two have given us. Even the weather looks good. Thanks for showing them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Terrific shots and makes me glad to call Melbourne home. The rain just looks awesome, Melbs in one of the few cities that looks better and more romantic in the rain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad both you and Mr KF enjoyed Melbourne!

Love the shots from the pair of you, we've been spoilt!
Thanks Svarty :) We adore Melbourne, it offers everything that we want in a city and more. I can't wait to call it home :)

More great shots. Thanks for sharing them with us all.
Thanks mate - the city is very photogenic and I was spoilt with subject matter ... I am going to miss Melbourne very much.

Terrific shots and makes me glad to call Melbourne home. The rain just looks awesome, Melbs in one of the few cities that looks better and more romantic in the rain.
Thank you, you have every reason to proud of Melbourne, it is truly marvelous ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey great shots mate, looks like you got around nicely. A wonderful city Melbourne is and the dreary weather adds to your awesome shots. The autumn colours look nice also!
Thank you :) Melbourne is very romantic and the locals are very friendly. So many people stopped and spoke to us - Sydney on the other hand is a total different story, very unfriendly !! If you get the chance, drag your ass to Melbourne, I am sure that you will love it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I kinda like the look of Sydney in the fall with gray skies and rainy weather. There's just something about it that looks sort of inviting and cozy.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Beautiful city! Australia must be a land of multiple facades! When I see a place like this, I can't make the connection between it and the crocodile hunter for instance or aborigenes! Must be some extremes down under!!:)

1 - 20 of 316 Posts