Premium Member
11,633 Posts
^^ Now I see....
They learn the rioting in their homecountry :D
so we're not to blame afther all ;)

·
Banned
17 Posts
Yes Melilla and 6 other cities and Islands are in Morocco and still under Spanish control

·
Registered
340 Posts
Those cities are in Spain therefore they are controlled by Spain.

Those people aren´t protesting agains any "spanish occupation". They are protesting because they consider they have being discriminated in the last public job offer by the Melilla Administration by the pure fact of being spanish muslims.

After the revolt they had a meeting with the local goverment who agreed to review all the cases one by one to and give then the jobs in case they fullfil the criteria.

Is really lame how the morrocan media is trying to cover all the shit their country did killing a Saharawi teenager this last week when they were demostrating. They even made up a false news, still on first page of their national news agencie controlled by the king, spreading the false news that the spanish police killed a muslim teenager who was protesting against Spain when the truth is that no one died there but the little kid protesting in Western Sahara.

Sure Morocco have more importan things to worry about than this two spanish cities were people enjoy more freedom, liberty, health and wealth than most moroccans.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Those cities are in Spain therefore they are controlled by Spain.

Those people aren´t protesting agains any "spanish occupation". They are protesting because they consider they have being discriminated in the last public job offer by the Melilla Administration by the pure fact of being spanish muslims.

After the revolt they had a meeting with the local goverment who agreed to review all the cases one by one to and give then the jobs in case they fullfil the criteria.

Is really lame how the morrocan media is trying to cover all the shit their country did killing a Saharawi teenager this last week when they were demostrating. They even made up a false news, still on first page of their national news agencie controlled by the king, spreading the false news that the spanish police killed a muslim teenager who was protesting against Spain when the truth is that no one died there but the little kid protesting in Western Sahara.

Sure Morocco have more importan things to worry about than this two spanish cities were people enjoy more freedom, liberty, health and wealth than most moroccans.
The propaganda of the Spanish authorities has reached well its objective, the evidence you believe that there is no press independant in Morocco, If you know the French language visiting siteweb TelQuel. And you also believe that there are no expressions of opposition to Morocco (which delusion on your part). You proved once again that you do not know Morocco.
see your rasicte police, Really crimes against humanity.if you want others looking on google

http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij...lla_Spain.aspx

Spain country racist fascist, undemocratic

FREE MELILLA AND CEUTA Occupied by racist spain

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
^^
uhum, biggest facists that live in Europe happen to be Morrocans my friend
Do you want me to post a lot of video's of rioting Morrocans all across Europe?

·
Registered
340 Posts
The propaganda of the Spanish authorities has reached well its objective, the evidence you believe that there is no press independant in Morocco, If you know the French language visiting siteweb TelQuel. And you also believe that there are no expressions of opposition to Morocco (which delusion on your part). You proved once again that you do not know Morocco.
see your rasicte police, Really crimes against humanity.if you want others looking on google

http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij...lla_Spain.aspx

Spain country racist fascist, undemocratic

i´m not gonna even dare to answer back all your pathetic senseless crap. But if there is mods out there to call a whole country Racist and Fascist should not be tolerated.

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
^^ He only has seven posts, he still doesn't know you'll get banned for such talk.
But here in 1001 nights café trash talk against western countries is accepted...

·
Banned
65 Posts
^^
uhum, biggest facists that live in Europe happen to be Morrocans my friend
Do you want me to post a lot of video's of rioting Morrocans all across Europe?
search on google and I'm not your friend.
And why you always want to deviate from the topic. speaking from Spain and not from europe.
Always hiding behind europe? You scared?
or you know it's the truth and that Spain is a country racist undemocratic?:weird:

·
Banned
65 Posts
^^ He only has seven posts, he still doesn't know you'll get banned for such talk.
But here in 1001 nights café trash talk against western countries is accepted...
Thank you for this information
But the main question is, what are you doing down here, we're on the subject of the Middle East, is not the Western countries??
Is that your house-you in the Western countries lack of freedom of expression?:nuts:

·
Banned
65 Posts
i´m not gonna even dare to answer back all your pathetic senseless crap. But if there is mods out there to call a whole country Racist and Fascist should not be tolerated.
Like this your pathetic senseless crap : "Give Morocco back to where it belong. The Roman Empire! and then, Ceuta and Melilla will be given to Morocco but not before Rome returns to rule that piece of its land."

You're too strong in history :runaway:, but you missed an imprtant information, after Rome , there were extraterrestrial in Morocco :nuts:

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
Thank you for this information
But the main question is, what are you doing down here, we're on the subject of the Middle East, is not the Western countries??
Is that your house-you in the Western countries lack of freedom of expression?:nuts:

Not sure what you mean though, you're sentences are extremely bad constructed...
Ok where here to talk on the ME and not the western countries.
But what do you xant to say with the last sentence?
Lack of freedom of expression :D :lol: If anyone has to complain about that it must be you...I say whatever I want of every subject whenever I want.
But on this forum: yes there is a lack of freedom of expression, mainly because of people like you.

My point actually was: Why are morrocans rioting in the rest of Europe? Are they claiming the whole of Europe is theirs? Morrocan people seem to be so hatefull against anyone else. I believe they are really a nation of hatred...

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
BTW lucky luc is that name from luky luke...you know the Belgian commic book....

·
Banned
65 Posts
Not sure what you mean though, you're sentences are extremely bad constructed...
Lack of freedom of expression :D :lol: If anyone has to complain about that it must be you...I say whatever I want of every subject whenever I want.
But on this forum: yes there is a lack of freedom of expression, mainly because of people like you.

My point actually was: Why are morrocans rioting in the rest of Europe? Are they claiming the whole of Europe is theirs? Morrocan people seem to be so hatefull against anyone else. I believe they are really a nation of hatred...
Listen, I will not answer you, because this is not the subject, and you go with an idea already that I lack freedom, yet I'm here on this forum and I mean everything.
You always want to give this picture of your contacts in the Middle East they lack freedom.
Again, what are you doing here, if you do not lack freedom in forums in your country?? You I shall never see me in a forum Belgian racist example.

FREE MELILLA AND CEUTA occupied by raciste spain

·
Banned
65 Posts

For the second time, subject and spain rascite occupied Moroccan cities, not the riots of Moroccan immigrants in the suburbans in Europe.

If you mean no way of Moroccan immigrants in the suburbs. OPENS ANOTHER TOPIC, and I'll respond. But do not polish this topic with off topic

TOPIC: SPAIN OCCUPIED 2 CITIES AND MOROCCAN _ CEUTA MELILLA

HERE: NOT SPOKEN IN EUROPE AND THE IMMIGRANTS WHO ARE IN THE SUBURBANS OF EVENTS

do-it CLEAR???:nuts:

FREE MELILLA AND CEUTA occupied by raciste spain

1 - 20 of 38 Posts