Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MILLENNIUM FALCON
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pix of some constructions in PJ (as at February 2005)! My apologies for the quality as i was using my Clie-TJ37 to take the pictures...

Amcorp Suites (the tallest one with yellow strip)... Btw, notice the change of roof color on the two Amcorp office towers, both are now red (previously blue)!

·
13,730 Posts
Coffee chain opens newest outlet in Petaling Jaya mall
11 June 2014

Gloria Jean’s Coffees launched its 33rd outlet recently in Amcorp Mall in Petaling Jaya recently.

Malaysia International Franchise Sdn Bhd (MyFranchise) chief executive officer Fauzi Awang said during the launch that the use of top quality coffee beans and warm ambience will make it the leading choice for customers looking for a complete coffee house experience.

Located at the entrance of the mall, the outlet’s signature branding and décor in hues of chocolate and beige, is hard to miss.

“It will provide one more quality option for our loyal customers in Petaling Jaya,” he said.

(From left) Fauzi; Malaysia International Franchise director Datuk Mohd Ali Abd Samad; Gloria Jean's Coffees Amcorp Mall franchise partner Ahmad Luqman Mohd Arif; and Perbadanan Nasional Bhd company secretarial and legal division head Azlina Juliani Abd Jalil at the opening of the coffee chain's latest outlet.

Some of their signature coffees blends include special espresso, iced coffee, original iced chocolate and a range of sandwiches, puffs and pastries.

Wonderful Lifestyle Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of MyFranchise is the master franchise holder of Gloria Jean’s Coffees for Malaysia and Brunei.

MyFranchise offers three franchise plans for entrepreneurs wishing to take on a Gloria Jean’s Coffees franchise. This plans are for full stores, kiosks and coffee carts that require investments of between RM300,000 to RM750,000.

Franchisees are supported locally and internationally by the dedicated master franchisee’s team as well as global management team.

Each franchisee will receive comprehensive training at Gloria Jean’s Coffees’ Coffee University in Kuala Lumpur, where they are taught the art of delivering the ultimate coffee experience and the franchise’s operational systems.

More: http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...in-opens-newest-outlet-in-Petaling-Jaya-mall/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts