SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/index.php?fuseaction=wanappln.projectview&upload_id=886

Hamiltons Architects have secured their first major project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The 50,000m², 40-storey development consists of 22 levels of clear span office space with a signature 136 key E&O hotel located above providing complimentary uses and shared functions. The triple height open pool deck at level 40 enjoys breathtaking sunset views across the city skyline, promising to become one of the city’s social centres. The offset cores positioned to the east and west minimize solar gain, whilst providing separate and dramatic entrances to the office and hotel through a 14 metre high open plaza lobby with lush gardens forming a backdrop. A fully glazed coffee shop provides a meeting place for occupants and visitors and defines a destination within the city.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a bit confused about the location. E&O mentioned Kia Peng/Conlay area, but this rendering is close to Plaza Mui. :bash:

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
I can confirm thats jalan tengah and jalan p ramlee right behind the Weld next to the old st mary school!!!I used to lived therelah until 1997!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
finally a totally clean cut metropolis lookin building! most of the new ones are just blend and bit behind in designs..just my two cents. I like this, Troika and Avare...

·
Banned
3,880 Posts
local can design good or even better building, what?
overseas' don't mean they are much talented than us, only they are much exposed....and their clients(developer/owner) have more money than us....

Veritas, GDP, Hijjas Kasturi...etc. they are good....

·
Registered
98,470 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't like the interior renders, they dont give me a good perception of how the interior of some areas of this building might look like. :(

·
Registered
98,470 Posts
I don't like the interior renders, they dont give me a good perception of how the interior of some areas of this building might look like. :(
You maybe imagine Kia Peng & Jalan Conlay then imagine again for the elite skyscraper overthere

1 - 20 of 227 Posts