·
Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Site Area :
4,900 SQM
Floors : 31
Total Area ±28,000 SQM
Area per Floor ±1,100 (1st-25th) and ±600 (26th-29th)
Floor To Floor :
3,850 SQM

Owner :
PT. Bangun Archatama
Coordinating Agent :
RW Project Marketing
Architect :
Sekawan Design
Structural Const :
PT. Gistama Intisemesta
M & E Consultant :
PT. Meco Systech Internusa
Quantity Surveyor :
PT. Reynolds Partnerships
Main Contractor :
PT. PP ( Persero )

Anyone has any info/construction pics, feel free to post.

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
is this menara kuningan ?
last april 2005 taken
cos from the design it looks almost the same as the renderings!

see?

·
Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, I'm pretty sure its not..... I don't think Menara Kuningan has started construction yet...

·
Registered
58 Posts
The picture (not the rendering) looks like the Menara Kadin, where Singapore Airlines office is. While the rendering may be (I hope I'm right) of the Office Tower planned for the new Setiabudi Mixed Use (from Setiabudi Group/Jan Darmadi), which includes a few existing Setiabudi Offices, a Food Court and some Luxury Apartments which I believe are underconstruction.
ciao, dian

·
Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Passion, I think you may be right on the Menara Kadin point. Macgyver mentioned that Menara Karya will be built next to Menara Kadin.

Anyhow, I don't think Menara Kuningan is part of Setiabudi's mixed use complex, though I may be wrong.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Alvin, thanks for your response. I'm not sure myself, but the proposed Setiabudi Office Tower sure looks a lot alike. It has that "thin divider wall" that cuts midway throughout the height of the building.
But, hey the more Skyscrapers for Jakarta, the better, right?
I'm all for it. Although I sincerely wish we (or the Jkt City Gov, for that matter) can pay more attention to the infrastructure, to the public open spaces, sidewalks, public transport.... etc.... basically to make Jkt more humane! Only then will we be on par w/ our neighboring metropolises! IMO!
ciao tutti, dian

Proposed SETIABUDI OFFICE TOWER (Setiabudi Mixed-Use Complex, Kuningan)

·
Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
passion4architecture said:
Although I sincerely wish we (or the Jkt City Gov, for that matter) can pay more attention to the infrastructure, to the public open spaces, sidewalks, public transport.... etc.... basically to make Jkt more humane! Only then will we be on par w/ our neighboring metropolises! IMO!
ciao tutti, dian
they're planning to do that for Kemayoran, did u know? its gonna have wide sidewalks stretching 3 KM and there will be cafes along the road. There will also be more greenery and public spaces where kaki lima can sell their stuff.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
encon said:
is this menara kuningan ?
last april 2005 taken
cos from the design it looks almost the same as the renderings!

see?
No ... this .is Menara Kadin .....
Where ...is located next to Menara Karya !!!

While the Menara Kuningan is located next to Wisma Bakrie ......

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
it the red one cuz it was in the newspaper last time

1 - 20 of 52 Posts