1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RM20m facelift for TAE head office
By Sharen Kaur Published: 2009/08/03
Source: http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/TA31/Article/

PROPERTY and financial services firm TA Enterprise Bhd (TAE) (4898) plans to spend some RM20 million on the facelift of its corporate headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, as it seeks to raise rental and higher yield.

The 34-storey Menara TA One on Jalan P. Ramlee is currently tenanted for an average of RM4.50 to RM5 per sq ft.

It is learnt that TAE is getting about five per cent yield per year from the property, but it wants to increase this to over seven per cent.

"TAE is still mapping out the plan. It hopes to start upgrading works on the building by the end of this year. It will add new security and improve the quality of the building," a source familiar with the plan said.
TAE managing director and chief executive officer Datin Alicia Tiah confirmed the company's plan to upgrade Menara TA One as part of plans to raise its rental rates.

She said TAE will move its non-essential operations such as TA Securities, TA Futures and TA Investment Management from Menara TA One to Wisma Dijaya in Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya to spearhead the plan.

TAE is buying the four-storey Wisma Dijaya for RM26 million from Elite Meridian Sdn Bhd, which is controlled by Tan Sri Danny Tan Chee Sing, who is group chief executive officer of Dijaya Corp Bhd.

"There is no point for us to occupy a few floors in Menara TA. I prefer that we move out some of the operations so that we have more space to rent. That way, we can command a better yield.

"We will be doing this from the fourth quarter of this year," Tiah told Business Times in Kuala Lumpur.

Wisma Dijaya currently houses Dijaya Corp's headquarters, but the company is expected to relocate its operations to the 12-storey Tropicana City Office Tower at Tropicana City in Petaling Jaya.

Tiah also said TAE plans to develop the 31.5ha freehold commercial land in Bukit Beruntung, Selangor, into a commercial and industrial development, worth over RM500 million, from 2011.

TAE is buying the land from Europlus Corp Sdn Bhd, which is part of Talam Corp Bhd, for RM44.9 million cash. The land deal is expected to be completed by January 31 2010.

"Bukit Berunting is coming up. The land we have is located next to Tesco's distribution centre. There are other pipeline developments in the area, which will help boost our project when we launch it," she said.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
the two pics r from same angle. I suggest why not you superseed the first with the last one, which is more clear and crisp? this way, you dont clogged the ssc server with redundant posts, and allow everyone a faster page download.

·
Registered
102,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found that pic in the different time~~~~
Did you know one pic per post itu allow everyone a faster page download not put many picture in one post...that's overload.OK...at least you saw that picture in the different weather! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I found that pic in the different time~~~~
Did you know one pic per post itu allow everyone a faster page download not put many picture in one post...that's overload.
im asking you to Replace the first with the last, not combine.

OK...at least you saw that picture in the different weather!
pathetic. Whats a jokey excuse?

·
12,975 Posts
Doesn't matter lah... Most Flickr pics load quite fast and will not overload even you use the cheapest dial up broadband like me
Can you stop encouraging Nazrey to post multiple pictures of the same angle? I do not care if you use the cheapest or fastest broadband but it is nonsensical to post so many pictures of the same angle but different weather. That's the reason he got brigged in the first place and if he do not change, he would get the boot. And I do not appreciate it that you are condoning to such action. :eek:hno:

Nazrey > James tidak salah bila James suruh Nazrey untuk guna satu picture dari angle yang same. Tolonglah post satu picture yang update dah cukup. Waraslah apabila buat posting.

BTW this is about the redevelopment of Menara TA One and this is the wrong thread to post various angle of the current facade. There should be a thread created in the Skyscraper & Skyline section for that purpose. Only articles and pictures pertaining to REDEVELOPMENT of TA1 are permitted. Been tolerating this for too long and this has gotta stop! :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts