Discussion Starter #3

·
28,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Nergenss and EPA001

·
Registered
106 Posts
Don't get me wrong but sometime the bill will come for turkey government... giving money to everyone build things... even to small/mediocres clubs; sounds like corruption or someone's getting very rich doing this.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If I understand correctly they make quite a lot of money from selling the (land under the) old municipal stadiums that were located in the middle of fast growing cities and towns. So part of the new stadiums is financed with that. Of course architects and construction companies that build highly similar stadia all across the country make a lot of money from this as well...

·
Registered
33,695 Posts
^^ And regardless how they exactly finance the new stadiums, Turkey already has a very impressive line-up of (virtually brand new) stadiums spread around the country. And with still several projects going on, it will only get better for them and their clubs. :)

Reactions: www.sercan.de

·
28,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I understand correctly they make quite a lot of money from selling the (land under the) old municipal stadiums that were located in the middle of fast growing cities and towns. So part of the new stadiums is financed with that. Of course architects and construction companies that build highly similar stadia all across the country make a lot of money from this as well...

Yes that is right.
+ The new stadiums aren‘t so expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts