it's to be expected lol, sa laki pa naman niyan......although to be fair that area is big and so far wala naman siyang direct na competitor. Ang pinakamalapit na is Robinsons Gen. Trias.Oh, great. Yet another Ayala Mall. 🙄
Sana lang they put more effort sa design....
Went to TriNoma yesterday for groceries (old landmark lang ang open still) We arrived nung mga 10:30-ish so I expected na wala pa masyadong tao, pero by the time na naging afternoon madami dami na din ang dumating.
Here's some updates (some might have closed already before covid, I don't remember but I'm going to enumerate nalang )
- T-Shirt Project
- Roy & Biv
- Below SRP
- Poke Poke
- Fruit Magic
- Cath Kidston
- Dorothy Perkins
- Mark & Spencer Food (the one beside Hilfiger)
- Banana Leaf
- Innisfree to open (former Janylin)
- SVGA to open (beside XPrint)
- Aeropostale has opened an outlet (former Girbaud)
- Pull & Bear
- Rusty Lopez
- Famous Amos
- The fried chicken store sa cinema area (forgot the name lol)
- Cyma (renov)
- Bigoli (renov)
- LS Pascual Optical
A lot of stores are still currently closed. Hopefully not for good....