SkyscraperCity banner

7021 - 7040 of 7040 Posts

·
Proud to be Filipino
4,833 Posts
There is this lot in Barangka, Mandaluyong that has just recently been cleared and marked with a tarp with the logo and name of River Park Place...

I've tried to google this and was able to find a website that sports the same logo but it seems to be a project in Canada but i'm unable to find one from Mandaluyong... Anyone familiar with this project?

http://www.intracorp.ca/riverparkplace/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im counting how much 1 joint of rebar splice cost.

Hello guys, can someone help me?
How much a welder make on construction?
I mean a professional welder that does rebar splices in columns.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Walkalator bridge between Naia 3, Newport seen to ease traffic congestion
10:48 AM | Friday, February 24th, 2017

Image from:Interaksyon.com

NAIA_Terminal_3A pedestrian bridge with walkalators linking the Ninoy Aquino International Airport’s Terminal 3 to Newport City complex in Pasay City is set to be opened to the public in April.

The Department of Public Works and Highways on Thursday said the P1.9-billion, 220-meter “RunWay Manila” was nearing completion after construction started last year.

“The country’s first pedestrian bridge with walkalators will allow a person to walk the distance between Naia 3 and Newport City in less than 10 minutes,” Public Works Secretary Mark Villar said.Read more
From: http://motioncars.inquirer.net/48392/walkalator-bridge-naia-3-newport-seen-ease-traffic-congestion

·
Banned
173 Posts
Completed Projects in Metro

Hello everyone, I'd like to know what are the projects now in Metro that is far from the fault line? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hi - I'm a foreigner looking for a 1BR condo. Can pay up to about 3.5M cash. I'm either looking for RFO now, or one that turns over by January 2019.

Location is flexible anywhere in the metro - but I'd prefer somewhere along EDSA, LRT or the Skyway-3 extension. Accessibility for Makati and the airport is a bonus.

Can you suggest some condo recommendations? I'm already looking at DMCI, but not sure what other developers to look at. I'm not interested in SMDC because their 1BR floorspace is too small.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You can check Amaia Land, Filinvest or Century Properties as other options.

Hi - I'm a foreigner looking for a 1BR condo. Can pay up to about 3.5M cash. I'm either looking for RFO now, or one that turns over by January 2019.

Location is flexible anywhere in the metro - but I'd prefer somewhere along EDSA, LRT or the Skyway-3 extension. Accessibility for Makati and the airport is a bonus.

Can you suggest some condo recommendations? I'm already looking at DMCI, but not sure what other developers to look at. I'm not interested in SMDC because their 1BR floorspace is too small.

·
Red Hot.
772 Posts
Anyone have any information on this new U/C in Makati? Its on Vito Cruz Ext. next to Kingswood Towers

The Name is PMI Towers built by Premium Megastructures Inc.

7021 - 7040 of 7040 Posts