SkyscraperCity banner

11021 - 11040 of 11658 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pero sana may exit din sa may Shaw kaya ang ginawa ko sa drawing, doon as V.Mapa sila maghihiwalay, yung isa pakanan (To Shaw) yung pakaliwa, papuntang Aurora. Bitin kasi kung intersection na naman ang dulo ng ramp. Mas maganda iwasan yung stoplights kasi kapag stoplights dulo ng ramp, wala rin traffic din yan...
Isn't this exactly the area where SMC couldn't get the motels to budge and grant them ROW, and this is why they routed the Skyway over the San Juan River?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Another Update
I would think they would do a Northbound SM centerpoint to Quezon Ave opening for Segment 3 very soon. The only sad thing is what about the Southbound direction - since its only till beyond E. Rodriguez then vehicles will have to come down to at grade well before Aurora Blvd.

But then again what if SMC/DPWH is aiming higher and will rush to complete the remaining works on Pandacan and Nagtahan area to operate mainline from Segment 1 all the way Quezon Ave - and maybe even till Amoranto Ave where the middle ramps have been completed well way back.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I mean, bababa ba ang trucks sa may Sta. Mesa area to continue to SLEX if coming from the north?
I think Plaza Dilao bababa ang trucks from NLEX SLEX connector. Also notice na matibay and 2 post style ang viaduct in Pandacan area (also to cater to double deck)? I think this portion of skyway will allow trucks UP to Plaza Dilao. At ganunn din sa old Shakey's area ramp (not yet started) ng skyway aakyat yung trucks going to NLEX SLEX connector.

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
Re: asphalt overlaying in Stage 3, closed na ulit yung dating nadadaanang sections mula Buendia hanggang Plaza Dilao. Pero may mga broken white lines nang naka-pintura sa bandang Buendia.

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts

·
Registered Follower
890 Posts
Street lamps ba gagamitin as lights sa lower deck portion or parapet lamps kagaya sa NAIAX? Pansin ko sa upper deck may provision for street lamps. How about sa lower deck? 🤔

·
Registered
26,184 Posts
^^ Malalaman natin in a few days, pero madali lang naman yung strucrured cabling for the lower deck, meron naman sufficient clearance. Sa tingin ko streetlights padin.

Nag parapet lights sa NAIAx gawa sa restrictions ng CAAP sa Runway 13-31.

Ang worry ko ay yung at-grade.

===

EDIT 12:43H: Ang saya ni Dim, for someone who has been religiously covering and updating this for six years, youdamvp

===

EDIT 17:23H: habol nalang dito

·
Registered
818 Posts
Isn't this exactly the area where SMC couldn't get the motels to budge and grant them ROW, and this is why they routed the Skyway over the San Juan River?
Yes, but now the route is diverted farther east - hopefully SMC would create an off ramp to Shaw/Kalentong area. Even just one lane (since the area has only 2 lanes in each direction. But given the lack of space in the area, we might have to live with just having the Araneta Ramps at SM centerpoint.

11021 - 11040 of 11658 Posts