SkyscraperCity banner

11641 - 11660 of 12040 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
So magiging hiwalay ang toll ng SS3 sa SS1 and SS2, tama? So parang Calamba (Turbina)-Sto. Tomas pala ito na may hiwalay na bayad. Kung pag-isahin na lang kaya ang toll ng Skyway, SLEx at STAR from Balintawak to Batangas City and v.v. gaya ng sa NLEx-SCTEx?
Tuloy ba NB toll plaza para sa SS1&2 sa bandang Buendia/Zobel? If yes, maybe the SS1&2 users will pay for the separate toll fee pa nito. Pag natuloy yan magiging part 2 ang abala sa nangyari noong 2017 dahil sa Runway Toll Plaza.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Di ko maintindihan kung paano yung toll structure. Pag basahin mo yung toll matrix sa SMC proposal mukhang open system yung plano nila (i.e. you pay ₱110 at one toll plaza, then ₱31 at the next, then ₱133 at the next) pero kulang naman yata ng toll plaza kung ganun. Where are all the toll plazas anyway?

·
Registered
206 Posts
^^ What you are proposing is disastrous that would make parts of Manila near Pasig River submerged because huge concrete pier columns block the waterflow over a river that is not as narrow as what you see in Japan. I understand you are a 13 y/o kid pero pagtanda mo, you will realize the dangers of your proposed interchange connecting SS3 and PAREX in reality.

So magiging hiwalay ang toll ng SS3 sa SS1 and SS2, tama? So parang Calamba (Turbina)-Sto. Tomas pala ito na may hiwalay na bayad. Kung pag-isahin na lang kaya ang toll ng Skyway, SLEx at STAR from Balintawak to Batangas City and v.v. gaya ng sa NLEx-SCTEx?
naalala ko nung nag bkk pko nung 2016 twas my 4th x dun, i paid extra 25 baht sa uber pa noon just to use their version of skyway just to avoid traffic,thats reasonable, i think need ko ng lubusin to habang libre kasi parang taas ng rate sa nababalita

·
above average
151 Posts
Alin best route to Cubao from NLEX? Thinking mag SS3 to Q.Ave then Kamuning. Or mas mabilis pa din pag nag EDSA? Thinking of bypassing Balintawak market pati traffic sa mga uturn slot ng EDSA-North Ave.

·
Registered Follower
1,102 Posts
Pwede naman SS3 exit sa Q.Ave then traverse the Q.Ave upto EDSA intersection then EDSA na hanggang Cubao. Para lang ma bypass yung Bwk Market. Mabilis naman din siguro sa EDSA linggo naman.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Honest opinion mukhang parking lot sa mall yung toll gate sa Northbound ng Del Monte. Sana lang wag maging literal na parking lot kapag rush hour at fully open na. Lol.

And btw, can anyone clarify if any of these info is true? Di ba nagra-range lang sa 3 to 5 pesos per km ang toll fee as per secretary Villar? Saw this in FB btw

View attachment 967744
274p is too high to have volume traffic to pay for the building of the tollway. You will get two or three times more traffic at 175p.

I wonder how many people will use Skyway when the Connector is built in three to four years. The Connector cost will be lot cheaper with mostly building over the railroad right of way . It big cost will be buying all the houses they need to be torn down. I will guess that 175p will be Connector charge between NLEX and connecting to Skyway at the burned out section.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I wonder how many people will use Skyway when the Connector is built in three to four years. The Connector cost will be lot cheaper with mostly building over the railroad right of way . It big cost will be buying all the houses they need to be torn down. I will guess that 175p will be Connector charge between NLEX and connecting to Skyway at the burned out section.
The connector will be completed in 2021. So the prices they set for the Skyway now should already take into account the completion of the NLEX-SLEX Connector.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I think its a given they will lost the end to end traffic sa NLEX connector kaya siguro mas bumabawi sila dun sa mageexit in between

·
Registered
273 Posts
Next After Skyway Stage 3: We Should Also Fast Track All Expressways in the Philippines Being Built, Planned, Proposed and ROW Acquiring, So Expressways Could be Completed One after Another, from 2021 to 2050. The 2050 Expressways Masterplan, It Will Have a Expressways in the Whole Philippines.
Priority should be moving people, not private cars.

·
Registered
206 Posts
^i think it should be parallel and in sync which is what this admin is doing.for a long time - no admin cared about heavy railways from santa - rockstar - if meron, mali naman ang bagon at di akma ang disenyo sa kalsada.

on topic: napadaan uli ako kanina ss3 nb fr alabang to q.ave. gosh may mga humaharurot anlalaki pa ng suv nila e may ksama pko senior citizen so behave ang mode diba.

·
Registered Follower
1,102 Posts
^^Experienced that too. Ang bibilis nila kahit 60kph lang hahahaha.

btw, I think smooth naman pala ang SS3 sa ibang kurbada, I think manageable naman yung 80kph though merong sharp curves yung sa may SM Santa Mesa tyaka yung pa letter S sa Pandacan Oil Depot (Dapat 60 lang dito). Bukod dun, manageable naman kahit 80. The real question still remains “Bakit solid white line?!” Feeling ko tuloy kaya straight line dahil nakakatamad nga naman i-measure yung pagitan ng broken white lines (which I think nasa 3 to 5 meters based on Google Maps, I measured it).

·
Registered
154 Posts

so ito yung mag connect sa NLEX-Connector from skyway stage 3

MY question

magiging parang naiax style ito na mismong directly connected sa main skyway system? or baba pa ito sa kalsada?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

so ito yung mag connect sa NLEX-Connector from skyway stage 3

MY question

magiging parang naiax style ito na mismong directly connected sa main skyway system? or baba pa ito sa kalsada?
Hindi iyan aabot sa NLEX connector, off ramp crossing A Bonifacio

·
Registered
154 Posts
^^ sayang sana ni rekta nlang nila. para sa convenience.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hindi iyan aabot sa NLEX connector, off ramp crossing A Bonifacio
The San Miguel NMIA route planning map does show a concept for a potential connector between Caloocan Interchange of Harbor Link and the Skyway Sgt. Rivera interchange. Link to map from earlier in thread:

Here is a closeup of the planned Skyway Stage 3 - C3-R10-Anda Circle Extension from their map, of which some of it overlaps with NLEX's planned Port Link Expressway. Not sure when SMC will be pursuing this, as the projects that seem to be on the front burner for them are PAREX, the Skyway extension to NMIA, SEMME, and the connector from Marilao to NMIA.

---

A friend of mine recently traveled the Skyway about 4 days before the soft opening so she provided me some photos that I have put up on my Flickr page:

---

First post here at skyscrapercity but I've been following the threads here for a while and have been posting about Philippine expressways on the AAroads forum for several years:

Actually based in California but have been going nearly yearly to Metro Manila since 2016 so have seen a lot of the progress of the Skyway project in that time, especially since with relatives up in Tarlac the completion of the elevated expressway is of great interest for me.

Metro Manila Skyway & SLEX/South Luzon Expressway - 2017 photos along Osmena Highway
Metro Manila Skyway, Makati, 8/22/19 - 2019 photos in Makati

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bkit wla Aurora Blvd Sta Mesa Entry at Exit maglalagay b cla
I am interested in this too. There is no access from san juan except for the northbound on ramp. In fact, there is another NB on ramp just a few minutes in Araneta! If from san juan you would need to go all the way to Quezon ave, 20 mins away. I hope they make some access near sta mesa / san juan.

11641 - 11660 of 12040 Posts