SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts
Kuvvaci said:
Metrocity Towers and Mall

For some reason I don't like these buildings.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Metrocity Shopping Mall

Metrocity is located in 1. Levent, right in the heart of Istanbul, and open for its visitors everyday between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm with a direct connection to 1. Levent subway station. Metrocity complex has a car park facility with capacity of 2,500 parking spaces and the shopping center consists of 136 stores, variety of restaurants and cafes.
Metrocity Shopping Center having a sixty thousand-square meter of construction area offers a relaxing shopping environment under the natural sun light.

Large anchor stores, MMM Migros, Carsi department store (on 2 floors), FLO, MARKS & SPENCER, MAXI TOYS, TEKNOSA, ZARA are located conveniently in Metrocity Shopping Center that has a unique and modern architecture. In addition, Metrocity has a very strong food court concept along with well-known cafes such as GLORIA JEANS and STARBUCKS.

Along with many Turkish and foreign based brands like Beymen Club, Network, Lacoste, Stefanel, Sevil Parfumeri, Ipekyol, Sony, Swatch, Burger King, Mc Donald’s, Sarar, Daniel Hechter, Mavi Jeans, Kutahya Ponselen, Gift Home, Nine West, Park Bravo, LCW, many more boutique stores are also available in Metrocity Shopping Center.

Unlike similar centers in its class, Metrocity is easily accessible through the direct connection to the subway station from its 3rd mall level making traveling to and from Metrocity as convenient as possible.

Here there are some shots from the mall:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
And here you see the floor plans of the mall:

3rd ground floor

2nd ground floor

1st ground floor

Ground floor
:cheers:

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,745 Posts
I remember going in 2003 - fantastic place! :eek:kay:

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
You look so beautiful tonight

In the city of blinding lights

·
Registered
18,110 Posts
Hi guys!

I found a few details about Metrocity. Some apartments look great:

F1 type apartments:

D type apartments:

F2 typ apartments:

S type apartments:

BS type apartments:

OD type apartments:

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,745 Posts
hmm..interesting. Are there any interior views?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts