SkyscraperCity banner

How much would you give to this Mexican Style city?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This city is very Mexican built about a year ago by the forumer HabLeUrG

Una ciudad muy mexicana que hice hace como un año, espero sus opiniones :lol:

Ven algo raro aquí?

La avenida lázaro cárdenas de se abre sobre la alameda

La Avenida hidalgo que corre por el centro de la ciudad...

La alameda

La separación de la avenida Hidalgo...

·
Registered
6 Posts
It does look nice, however... it does not have enough contrast. Notice how Mexican cities often have a lot of poverty and some wealthy/exclusive aspects. Just add that and it'll be good. The other areas are very good, just a little too nice. Basically, it has potential.

So all in all, a 5.

·
VIVA ZAPATA!!
343 Posts
It does look nice, however... it does not have enough contrast. Notice how Mexican cities often have a lot of poverty and some wealthy/exclusive aspects. Just add that and it'll be good. The other areas are very good, just a little too nice. Basically, it has potential.

So all in all, a 5.
I lived in Mexico City for many years and I can tell you from experience that his city resembles Mexico City a lot. Especially, of course, the roundabout with the pillar and the angel in the center (El angel de la independencia/The angel of independence). It's the same one on my avatar. His city reminds very much of the central portion of Mexico City. If he could find some poor-looking Mexican-style buildings he can add those and, presto!!! :banana:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Si se parece mucho a una ciudad Mexicana, aunque acá en Guadalajara se usa más el concreto Hidraulico pero es fantastica, well done! :banana:

751 Posts
Exellente ciudad, me gustaria saber como la hizo.
Tengo el sim city delux desde hacer varios anos y pues se ve muy diferente.

·
knowledge isThe Geography
1,998 Posts
Excelente trabajo!

Well done HabLeUrG, is amazing...!

·
Is this your frog?
943 Posts
Its amazing. Really good job... What do you use for your highways and avenues? I have Nam installed but I find it so frustrating and time consuming especially intersections and highway exits, that I just end up giving up and using maxis roadways. Nice work

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Its amazing. Really good job... What do you use for your highways and avenues? I have Nam installed but I find it so frustrating and time consuming especially intersections and highway exits, that I just end up giving up and using maxis roadways. Nice work
As far as I can tell, it's a city pieced together in the Lot Editor across several different lots. Which still takes a lot of time and patience to do and still have it look impressive.

·
Remember Me
884 Posts
Yes the Roads are not transit-enabled (or at least the parts with the complex lanes and curves). The cars are static as they stay in the same position even when zooming (in-game automata disappear when doing this).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts