Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 8 5.6%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
6/10. Its okay but not the greatest of buildings and I dont like the big green bits in the top corners. Reminds me of the RSA building in Liverpool.

·
Bada Bing!
2,368 Posts
I'm a massive fan of this building. I've had a walk round it a few times and it looks very impressive in real life! The green glass really goes well with the creamy colour. I think it makes a nice impact on a rather dull and ungl area of London.

·
Against ID Cards
9,799 Posts
I find it hard not to like this building. The colours work very well and the shape is unique and interesting. 9/10

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know! I have a great idea, lets create an ultra secret government office, so secret we won't even admit it exists and then stick it in one of the most outlandish buildings in the city.... nice! :nuts:

Any way, nice building... I give it an 8

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
It has a similar bulky symmetry and sort of... muscular authority as Terry Farrell's NHS HQ building in Leeds. (Someone please do a poll for that one). Both buildings I like to varying degrees.

I give this 7.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I love this building, its a brilliant and cryptic design... had fun trying to find the door! It looks like it faces teh river, but all the approaches are from the behind so its has a unique character.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts