Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorrow i'm going to start training for a series of races between july 4th and july 28th. i won't be using my computer through this time, so i'll be away from ssc for a bit. wish me luck (not trying to get hit by no cars without health insurance, lol) and i'll see you guys later :shifty:

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big race tomorrow, thanks for the good wishes guys. I don't care about how well I place, I honestly just don't want to total my bike and or die.

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The race luckily finished up before the rain started to come down. I placed 15th or something, had a great time. We started on Chambers/Church and had to sprint over to South Ferry, only after scrambling to buy 2 cans of beer to gain entry onto the SI Ferry. They gave out the manifests on the way to Staten Island and everyone was shotgunning beers, just figuring out which routes to take on the way back to Manhattan. Unlocked after the round trip, bunch of checkpoints South of Canal area, almost hit a few people and that was that. - Next race is the 7.7.7 in Brooklyn on Saturday; should be good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts