Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
6/27/2014

Buildings at the Aria on the Bay site getting prepped for demolition baby...:cheers:

and who do you think will be doing the demo...Bernice!! :lol:

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
Nothing new to report on this project, but thought it deserved its own thread. I thought we had one already.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Looks a little nicer than most of the other Melo buildings. But I guess it is on a more desirable parcel than most of the others too.
Bay House seems pretty nice--only 164 units, all of which are pretty big, flow-through and facing the bay; 20k sq.ft. amenity deck (not including the social lounge, media room, conference facility, gym and yoga room); private/semi-private elevators and foyers; etc. Melo's obviously trying to situate themselves in the luxury market, so it will be interesting to see how these "test runs" go.

On a semi-side note, I always find it funny that the people who ridicule Melo's buildings are the same ones complaining that Miami only caters to the rich and can't provide housing for the working class who spin cities' wheels.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
On a semi-side note, I always find it funny that the people who ridicule Melo's buildings are the same ones complaining that Miami only caters to the rich and can't provide housing for the working class who spin cities' wheels.
yeah some people seem to look at the design of buildings in a pure abstract way devoid of reality and financial feasibility. It would be like criticizing that a Honda Accord doesn't have the styling of a Maserati.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
They are going to wedge a 600-footer into this small space.

DSC_0061 by Quantum2010, on Flickr

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Apartments on Aria on the Bay Site still waiting to be demolished.

http://www.goldenduskphotography.com/blog/2014/8/25/future-site-of-aria-on-the-bay
^^^^^^^^^^^^ What Is it, There was a Tower planned there 10 years ago, across the street from The 1800 Club Tower, the apartment tower was closed back then , Something's fishy here , and It's not the Marlins:lol: ,
Viper1165:),. Our SSC Friendly Family Miami Most Colorful Photos Friend:banana:, Why Has it taken so Long to tear them down, With Interest Rates at their lowest on almost 10 Years and the Prime Rate at 3.25 , www.interest.com , Check it out , The Lowest Ever , The Prime Rate is for Developers to Start Construction of Anything They want to Build Right NOW !! , There's No Stopping any developer from Building what He or She wants Start Now Finish Now !!! Somethings Fishy, Should have started Construction by now with the Tower, Like King Jorge Perez and MELO Developers, ??
That's Really Crazy, They been empty For years, There was going to be a Condo Tower There during the First Boom of Our 21st Century

I smell something, :lol:

Just not right, to Wait, Now is the Time to Build Up and Soon !!

Let's Go Miami Edgewater Cranes:banana: !! NOW !!:cheers:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Thanks Miami1:), Our SSC Friendly Family Walking The Streets of Miami Photo Taker Friend :banana:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do You think the 2 Apartment towers be down by Christmas, :lol: Another 3 Months, to a Year Maybe :eek:hno:
6/27/2014

Buildings at the Aria on the Bay site getting prepped for demolition baby...:cheers:

and who do you think will be doing the demo...Bernice!! :lol:

WOW , Over 2 Months Later, Melo is slower than Tibor Hollo, I Guess the age is kicking In :lol::nuts::eek:hno:

I Don't know what to say here, Crossing My fingers on this one :lol::nuts:!!

Let's Go Miami Edgewater Cranes !!:banana:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^ Wow Viper1165:), Our SSC Friendly Family Most Colorful Miami Photos Friend :banana: !!
" This Is It " a Great song by Kenny Loggins Back in 1979:), Play it while watching these Great Photos Everyone, easy as Google It or You Tube It , play it and say Wow The FED Said The Best News Yesterday , " The Interest Rates Will Stay LOW !! " Record Lows for almost 13 years since 9/11 " We Will Never Forget:cry::cripes::angel: "

^^4 % and Lower at some points, Time To BUY Anything :cheers:
Time For Developers still sitting on Projects still on the Boards, BUILD NOW , Break Ground Now,
Get the Money and Funds and Contractors NOW at www.interest.com :banana:
and The Stock Market Today is Hitting the Highest Record Breaking in all Categories , There's No Doubt in my Mind IMO Everything All 170 Projects Planned, Approved , Preparations, Land Buying , Braking Ground Should Start Now on Every Project mentioned !! IMO Start by This Year and All Next Year, Including Both Towers at " Island Gardens " and all 4 Towers at " Resorts World Miami " and All the Yowers at Miami World Center and all the Towers of All Aboard Florida will be Built by 2019 into 2020 For Sure !!:cheers:
King Jorge Perez's Motto " Build Fast , Build Now , Finish Fast !!:):applause::righton::eek:kay::nocrook::apple:

I Need More Coffee, Mocha Is Great with My Coffee:lol::hammer::coffee::slap:

Let's Go 50 Tower Construction Miami Cranes By the End of 2015 !!:banana:

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
It's a great time to be alive and living in Miami!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^^^13 Years Later , 9/11, a Phrase " We Will Never Forget " :eek:hno::grouphug::cry::cripes::toilet::grumpy::shocked::angel1:

I agree. I love this city!
Look at Viper1165:), Our SSC Friendly Family Most Colorful Miami Photos Friend :cheers:
^^^^^^^^
Let's leave Your " Likes " There for awhile and Remember Back in time, " We Will Never Forget ", and
" God Bless America and Let's Go Miami Cranes !! ":cheers:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts