SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pleased to announce my first book - Miami at Night.

It is a coffee table book with over 70 color photographs and over 40 full spread panoramic photographs of Downtown Miami, Brickell, Brickell Key, Miami Beach, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. There are a lot of photos of the skyline and skyscrapers from angles and vantage points not usually seen. Miami at Night is available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles and Golden Dusk Photography.

For more news and information please visit www.miamiatnightbook.com

http://www.goldenduskphotography.com/blog/2015/12/2/miami-at-night-book-available-for-pre-order-now

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Viper, how wonderful! Had no idea you were doing this but congratulations and I'm sure the work is tremendous! :applause:
Much appreciated Spell! I'm sure you and other people on here will enjoy the book.

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
Thanks Viper1165 :)and BaybyBoomer:)

^^Did someone Say " COFFEE ":nuts: , Yes Viper1165:) a Great tribute to Our SSC Friendly Family Miami Forums and Great SSC Brother of Most Color Full Photos and Great Updates Photos friend :banana:!!

Perfect coffee table book. Kopped
Men and Women of the Great SSC Friendly Family Website and Happy World of the SSC Forums and Threads , You Gotta Love this Place :cheers:!!

Rest In Peace Stephen " Steve " McFarland, October7th , 1955 - February 4th , 2015
Happy Belated 60th Birthday Our SSC : QuantumX Of the Seas Captain" Q "
We Will Never Forget You Steve, Never Our SSC Friend and Brother to Everyone Here,
Live Long and Prosper all Our SSC Friendly Family Friends , Brothers and Sisters !!

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
def getting a copy of that. been appreciating your photos for years now here and will def be supporting the book
Thank you so much. That means a lot. I think you'll see angles and vantage points of the city that you've never seen before in the book. :cheers:

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Miami at Night Book
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I already got mine. :banana:

Definitely great work, Bill. Hope it sells half as well as you shoot. :cheers:
Much appreciated! I'm hoping it sells well too! :cheers:

·