SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
thats interesting i've never taken a picture of a highway,i do want to take a picture of when you're on i-95 and all of the highways converge and you have like a highway intersection and in the back you have the skyline,i think its called a cloverleaf or something like that,anyone want to take some pics of 395 haha

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
The Mad Hatter!! said:
thats interesting i've never taken a picture of a highway,i do want to take a picture of when you're on i-95 and all of the highways converge and you have like a highway intersection and in the back you have the skyline,i think its called a cloverleaf or something like that,anyone want to take some pics of 395 haha
LOL, Mad hatter :) , its the Great 76 foot high FLYOVER, southbound on I-95 through the Golden Glades Interchange, also known to alot of the older folks here in Miami as the " Spaghetti Bowl ", I-95, S.R. 826, S.R. 9 ( also known as opa-locka freeway ), S.R. 441, and the Florida Turnpike.
What a Great view of Downtown Miami from the top of that bridge on a beautiful clear day. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Wow MiamiTom :) , Fantastic PICS and great highway Tour, I'm saving every picture, the one you are showing in your post is part of the Golden Glades Interchange " FLYOVER at 76 feet high, its the Highest and Most expensive bridge ever built in Miami-Dade county by the Orbechect Group. Thanks again Miami Tom, great website !!!, and Go Cranes !!! :cheers:

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
How many BOA buildings are there in downtown? I see that one by the clark building and I have pictures of it being built, it was Museum Center then.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
there are three bank of america buildings in downtown miami/ brickell... the one we all know and luv in the cbd, the brownish one on brickell avenue, and the one just to the east of the metrorail line (my friends dad was the architect of that one)

·
jimmy
2,892 Posts
Beach access flyover ramps: I needed to comment on this. I figured this was the best thread to do it in.

The MacArthur, 826, and pretty much all bridges to Miami beach connect to Collins with flyover ramps. This is very advanced for an oceanside community. You got no idea. In fact, Broward is catching on and I think Hallandale Beach Blvd. just got converted as well.

This really seals the deal (short of mass transit rail) that Miami metro is the real thing when it comes to a metropolitan urban area. Sorry, no pix.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.