Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
WOW. Those make me happy to be alive...and moving to Miami on OCTOBER 1 :) :cheers: :banana: :lol:

The terra cotta ring atop continuum seems to have faded quite a bit. I wish they would paint it day glo green or orange so it would be more modern and justify the yellow with the blue glass.

The back of Bentley Bay sure looks blank from up there. Is Vitri happening yet? I think Apogee looks good (although short) I know many disagree.

Look how massive the top of Wachovia is in CBD I really hope Met3 happens to counterbalance that.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
James is GREAT:) :banana: ~!!!
my friend,
You've done a fantastic job, Again:cheers: ,
Where are the Cruise ships at this time of the morning, !!!

Ft lauderdale Beach Bum:) ,,
my friend,
I did call in Sick today, LOL.:lol: :eek:hno: :nuts:

·
Banned
655 Posts
Great pics, James. Thanks again.

Next time you're in Bicentennial Park, try to get an aerial looking west towards MIA and another looking southwest towards Coral Gables....and just see how good that would be, so we could get a little more of South Florida besides just downtown Miami. This week's bunch is great because you get to see Miami Beach, the Port of Miami, and the islands in Biscayne Bay. Keep 'em coming...

·
Banned
579 Posts
that pic is awsome I'm going to the beach today, we are planing to go to hollywood beach do u guys recomend another beach?

·
Registered
731 Posts
that pic is awsome I'm going to the beach today, we are planing to go to hollywood beach do u guys recomend another beach?
Within close proximity, Fort Lauderdale's great between about Vistamar St and Seville St...Never too crowded, looks just like that ^^ :)

Just bring some change for the meters along one of the side streets, and you're good to go.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Thanks everyone! Here's a quick video of the flight :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqNK100gkcE

-James.
James is GREAT:) !!!
my friend,
The Best Video of the Month award is Yours:banana: ,
That plane is awesome,
Fantastic takeoff and landing,
and it even taxis back to you on the sand,
THE BEST Video I've ever seen on the web,
Thanks for being a S.S.C. member here,
we are very fortunate to have you here aboard:cheers:

·
Banned
655 Posts
Great video James. I have to say you get the "SSC Member of the Year Award", if such a thing existed. Your great pictures and stories have really contributed a unique aspect to the forum and is one of the reasons we all come here.

·
Gator Moderator
926 Posts
Great video James. I have to say you get the "SSC Member of the Year Award", if such a thing existed. Your great pictures and stories have really contributed a unique aspect to the forum and is one of the reasons we all come here.
It's funny that you say that, I am planning a Miami forum member of the year for the end of this year...

1 - 20 of 215 Posts