Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Yeah looking it up again Leparc and Atton are the property across the street.

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ Wow , So Many Empty Lots around the streets of that same area, To I- 95 south there:)

QuantumX:), Our SSC Friendly Family North American Moderator and Miami Friend To Everyone Is Right Again:banana:, Looking at google maps Updated Last live shot , April 2014, the two Towers are on the same site in Steve's Great Photo !!, its some property that was started in late 2008 , in the same 1st ave, but failed and now starting again ,
The LeParc At Brickell Has started:banana: , there's a backhoe digging at the site now !:cheers:

Let's Go Miami Cranes !!:banana:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Either LeParc or Atton. Look it up on the projects thread.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Click on the Photo on the site , also you can enter a different Location and Keep Clicking on the Photo , It moves you automaticly
Hello Marcvader:),Our SSC Friendly Family Looking up www.Googlemaps.com Friend:banana:!! Check out that Cool Google Maps site , Calleochogringo:) Our SSC Friendly Family Miami Google map Info Friend !! Put there in His 1st Post there :cheers:

Let's Go Miami Google Maps Cranes !!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Leparc is within the green rectangle... what I'm talking about is within the vacant land to the lower right along that same street in this pic (the right most half of that vacant land actually, and partially covered by the white building with blue trim).

The land was excavated back at the end of the last boom and whatever they were going to build abruptly stopped when the economy did. Now something is going up there again (quietly apparently).

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^^^^^
Oh My God Dave8721:), Our SSC Friendly Family " Miami News " Update Friend:banana:
That Explains Everything about that strange Property Next to the Only Single family House Not For Sale Owner :eek:hno::eek:hno: check out the Google Map location By CalleOchoGringo in that First # 1 Post of His Here in this Great New Thread Just Click there on his Google website there and Look to the right of this Same Property next to the Hotel Going up. Crazy Me, !! On The Whole S.W. 1st Ave in that area :nuts::lol:

Thanks Dave :cheers:by the way,
How Many Hotel Rooms Now available in Just the City of Miami Limits Including the Miami International Airport Area Dave ?? Please, Thanks :banana:
Let's Go Over 40,000 Hotel Rooms in Miami Cranes by 2020:banana:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
This picture just woke me up?:nuts:

:banana::banana::banana:[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^^^^^Those Colorful Photos of Yours are Fantastic , How do you do That ?? :eek:hno:
^^^^^^Viper1165:), Our SSC Friendlt Family Most Colorful Miami Photos Friend :banana: I Need More Coffee and a New Keyboard , I Lost all My Vowels and The S and L Key are gone too, I Mean the Letters are gone on the chicks, :nuts::lol:

Let's Go Miami Hotels Everywhere popping Up Cranes !!:banana:

·
Miami at Night Book
2,308 Posts
:banana::banana::banana:
^^^^^^^^^^^^Those Colorful Photos of Yours are Fantastic , How do you do That ?? :eek:hno:
^^^^^^Viper1165:), Our SSC Friendlt Family Most Colorful Miami Photos Friend :banana: I Need More Coffee and a New Keyboard , I Lost all My Vowels and The S and L Key are gone too, I Mean the Letters are gone on the chicks, :nuts::lol:

Let's Go Miami Hotels Everywhere popping Up Cranes !!:banana:
Thanks Chuck! Get some more coffee. It's a beautiful day in Miami!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
The little 10 to 12 buildings between Brickell Ten and the Joe Moretti building have been demolished. Don't know what's going on there...:cheers:

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^ I Believe this Thread needs a lot of Updates Dave8721:), Our SSC Friendly Family " Miami News " Update Friend !!:cheers:

^^Over 6 Months Later , I Believe this one is now very close to completed QuantumX:),. Our SSC Friendly Family World Super Moderator aqnd # 1 Miami Forum Friend to Everyone !!:banana:

This is actually down the street from Le Parc, but I don't know what it's going to be.

DSC_0923 by Quantum2010, on Flickr

DSC_0924 by Quantum2010, on Flickr
^^We Really Need that Silver Mustang of Steve's:) to Get more Great and Fantastic Photos , If he can, Our # 1 Miami Forum Friend ! :cheers: and !!

Let's Go U of Miami Cranes !!:banana:

and Florida State Seminoles has 4 Minutes to go Florida State 34, Georgia Tech 28, 4th Quarter !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts