Hyatt & Gencom Propose 3 Downtown Miami Towers, Including A Supertall
Hyatt & Gencom Propose 3 Downtown Miami Towers, Including A Supertall – The Next Miami
This is a 3 tower development, one will be a supertall while the two other towers are listed as being 61 floors with an unknown height.
Representatives of the development team are in a attendance at a Miami River Commission subcommittee meeting today, where they are presenting the plans.
The Hyatt-Gencom development is proposed to include:
Tower three is planned to become the supertall, with 860 apartments. It becomes one of at least ten supertall proposals in Miami.
- 1,806 apartments (including 264 serviced apartments)
- 615-room Hyatt Regency hotel
- 190,000 square feet of Class A meeting space
- 20,000 square feet of coworking space
- 12,000 square feet of food and beverage/retail in the podium
The existing Hyatt Regency and James L. Knight Center will be replaced for the new development.