Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located on the old Onyx2 site, Icon Bay will be a 40 story tower built by Related Group. Will this be a great building, or just another cookie cutter project? By the looks to the floor plans, I am guessing the later.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
Located on the old Onyx2 site, Icon Bay will be a 40 story tower built by Related Group. Will this be a great building, or just another cookie cutter project? By the looks to the floor plans, I am guessing the later.
Thanks, Bryan! What will the height be in feet?

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I know the Crimson is going in the lot southeast of the Icon Bay but whats going on the lot with the crane?

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Hmm, sure doesn't. Man, if this Mbay gets built right on the water like the render and s completely different tower gets built on the lot from your photo i feel bad for those small homes in between. Theyll be in shadow for most of the day.

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
Hmm, sure doesn't. Man, if this Mbay gets built right on the water like the render and s completely different tower gets built on the lot from your photo i feel bad for those small homes in between. Theyll be in shadow for most of the day.
I'll Google the cross streets and see what I come up. I think, unfortunately, a lot of those small homes won't even be there. A lot of them were bought and demolished already.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
Thanks, Paul305! I couldn't remember the name of the project.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
I guess thats it. Edgewater is really starting to blossom. :cheers:
Yes! What many of us were hoping to see in the last decade, we are seeing in this decade. Amazing! For me, the boom never really stopped. We just took a little halftime break there.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow:nuts::lol: !! That 2nd Picture " Shows And Tells " It All QuantumX:), Our # 1 SSC Friendly Family Moderator and Friend:banana:,
The 2nd Picture Is One of My best of all the Other Over 5,000 Best Already The Best !!Photos Taken From Your Plane Steve !!:cheers:
It Shows 3, Three Towers Under Construction and Rising in the Edgewater Area of NE 27th and 28th Streets To The Bay:)
# 1, The Far Left Empty with Cranes, " The 36, 37, 38 Floor " Bay House " Condo Tower By Melo !!:banana:
# 2, To The Right Across the Street from # 1 is the One with a Tall Crane very Hard To See But Its There, The 20 Floor Crimson Condo Tower:banana:
# 3, The Rising Tower in The Center of the 2nd Picture , The 42 Floor " Icon Bay " Condo Tower By King Jorge Perez and Related :banana:

Let's Go Cranes !!:banana:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts