1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the Estefans building down the street that area is going to pick up in the next 3-5 years. Very depressing around there right now.
Yes it is and I can see that area thriving with restaurants and some bars as well where people can go dine and drink before and after shows. It'd also be cool if other smaller venues for music and or plays would be built in that are truly making it an arts and entertainment district. :cheers:

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Miami at Night Book
2,308 Posts
Yes it is and I can see that area thriving with restaurants and some bars as well where people can go dine and drink before and after shows. It'd also be cool if other smaller venues for music and or plays would be built in that are truly making it an arts and entertainment district. :cheers:
I think that will eventually happen over time. Just a few blocks down are some cool old buildings that would be awesome if they were renovated properly. Right now there's a lot of sketchy people that way, even during the day.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, pretty much west of N.E. 1st Avenue is pretty hairy. I used to go to Vagabond and White Room and parking your car there was a gamble. My girlfriend had her car broken into on Miami Ave. a couple years back.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think that will eventually happen over time. Just a few blocks down are some cool old buildings that would be awesome if they were renovated properly. Right now there's a lot of sketchy people that way, even during the day.
It appears they have done quit a bit of renovating and razing around Miami Avenue with new street lamps, renovating the facades of the buildings, new trees and new paved road.

There has been tons of razing west of the Omni District up to Miami Avenue, it would nice and impressive to see all of that filled in with new construction. They just need to keep going west and one day Overtown will not be the hideous place it once was.

·
Miami at Night Book
2,308 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts

·
Registered
6,670 Posts

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflo...-group-scores-67m-construction-loan-from.html

Melo Group scores $67M construction loan from TotalBank

Oct 7, 2014, 2:25pm EDT

Melo Group secured a $67.1 million construction loan for its Melody Tower apartment project from TotalBank.
The Miami-based bank, a subsidiary of Spain’s Banco Popular Espanol, made one of its biggest loans of the year for the 497-unit project at 245 N.E. 14th Street in downtown Miami. Melo Group started construction of the 36-story project in September and should finish it in early 2016.

·
Miami at Night Book
2,308 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Please Update needed Soon Viper1165:), Our SSC Friendly Family Most Color Full Miami Photo Friend:banana:
According to Today's update at ExMiami:nuts:, The Foundation Has Just Been Poured and Ready to rise with 2, TWO , Tower Construction Cranes at both ends and already working and Moving with Men Operating the Cranes already , WOW !!:cheers:

Let's Go Melody Condo Tower at 36 Floors and Approved by The FAA at 467 Feet from Ground Level !!:banana:

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Couple I took today.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^OH MY GOD :lol:Marcvader:), Do You Know what This Great Photo Means from I - 395 Looking North with the Other 10 Tower Construction Cranes all to the North Of I - 395, It's Crazy, and Never before this many Cranes !!:cheers: with the 2 Cranes at Biscayne Beach, Crimson , and Midtown and Paraisco Bay's 4 over 500 Feet Towers, there will be 8 Tower Construction Cranes there before the end of This Year alone !!:banana:

^^Our SSC Friendly Family Miami Update News and Photo Friend Marcvader:), I Will be looking for You on Thursday at Red Lobster In North Miami, Be There or Be Square !:lol::cheers:

Couple I took today.

That's Right Marcvader and Everyone Else who wants a Free Drink at the Bar and I'm Tipping !!
Inside at Red Lobster mThis Thursday January 22nd ,2015 at 5 Pm till at Least 8 Pm, if many show up , maybe till 9 Pm I will stay there at Biscayne Blvd and NE 130th street Traffic Light , make a Left from the South , Right Turn at NE 132nd Street from the North !!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
After Reading all about Melody Past News in the www.thenextmiami.com I Got the Correct Info Steve,
467 Feet , 142 M , Approved from Ground Level by the FAA almost a year ago, at 36 Floors U/C for Sure !!

Thanks QuantumX !!
Please Steve, Here we Go U/C at the Top QuantumX:), Our SSC Friendly Family World Super Moderator and # 1 Miami Forum Friend To Everyone !!:cheers:
Well U/C by now, Please at the Top here , thanks Steve !!
I Believe If you want to also Add IMO only Steve, The www.thenextmiami.com says " 467 Feet ", " 142 M ", From Ground Level approved by the FAA close to a Year ago, Also The Same Website Has the New Name for " Brickell Bayview Cener " ( The Chase Bank Building's Real Name there ) , as NOW Called " The SOLITAIR " Condo Tower and Should be PREP at the Top of that Thread Now, that they are fencing it and tearing do\wn the Entrrance to the Chase Bank soon !!
wow,

Let's Go U of Miami Cranes in 2015 !!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts