Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^ YES ! CalleOchoGringo:), The " GROVE CENTRAL " Complex FAA Approved at 272 Feet Above Ground Level, ALL Solar PANELS to run ALL Huge Batteries, ALL the size of a House , :hilarious:
Electricity without F.P.L., Including the Coconut Grove Metrorail Station ., This Huge 2 Blocks wide Complex Project ready to Break Ground, soon, Has Permits to start soon, with Trees Removable Permit for the Old Metrorail Parking Lot still exists :dunno:,
Thanks CalleOchoGringo :banana: I just got your INFO, thanks :coffee:,
Everyone :grouphug: The Largest Solar Panel\Size approved in Late 2018 and FAA Approved NOW and ALL Floors of it's Kind in the whole state of Florida :cheers1:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually Chuck the reason for the project is also related to the metrorail station. I remember hearing/reading somewhere that the main purpose of the batteries is to dump huge amounts of current into the metrorail third rail for a few seconds right as a train is accelerating out of the station. Supposedly this will allow FPL to not have to upgrade major lines in the area so soon saving them a bunch of money. In turn they are either paying for the project or paying the building owner some part of it or something (I'm not exactly sure how that part works). And in turn the rest of the time the batteries can be used to power the building after the sun goes down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.